Anyone else not going to be level 130 by christmas?

#11lron_SpidermanPosted 12/24/2012 7:42:23 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Im lvl 118 and haven't been playing due to bad playlist and recycled spartan op missions. Plus i think if i reach 130 i might put it down for good

If you're SR 118 you have been playing a fair amount (even with double xp). Yet you say that you have not been playing due to bad playlist without even commenting why they're bad.

Your post is just terrible.
#12BansheeNTDmode(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 7:46:49 PM
lron_Spiderman posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Im lvl 118 and haven't been playing due to bad playlist and recycled spartan op missions. Plus i think if i reach 130 i might put it down for good

If you're SR 118 you have been playing a fair amount (even with double xp). Yet you say that you have not been playing due to bad playlist without even commenting why they're bad.

I dont play a fair amount.. I have a life unlike some of you guys and girls. I make my kids play my account, so basically when i go to work in the morning my wife plays, then when my kids come home from school they play, and i play at night. The only reason why i have a high level is due to my family sharing one account.

So your post isn't even being taken seriously.
#13Go2ChurchPosted 12/24/2012 7:49:39 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
lron_Spiderman posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...

I dont play a fair amount.. I have a life unlike some of you guys and girls. I make my kids play my account, so basically when i go to work in the morning my wife plays, then when my kids come home from school they play, and i play at night. The only reason why i have a high level is due to my family sharing one account.

So your post isn't even being taken seriously.

You lost credibility when you degraded us by saying "I have a life".

We have lives too, damn.
---
GT: Anonymousity