Anyone else not going to be level 130 by christmas?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else not going to be level 130 by christmas?

User Info: lron_Spiderman

lron_Spiderman
4 years ago#11
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Im lvl 118 and haven't been playing due to bad playlist and recycled spartan op missions. Plus i think if i reach 130 i might put it down for good

If you're SR 118 you have been playing a fair amount (even with double xp). Yet you say that you have not been playing due to bad playlist without even commenting why they're bad.

Your post is just terrible.

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
4 years ago#12
lron_Spiderman posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Im lvl 118 and haven't been playing due to bad playlist and recycled spartan op missions. Plus i think if i reach 130 i might put it down for good

If you're SR 118 you have been playing a fair amount (even with double xp). Yet you say that you have not been playing due to bad playlist without even commenting why they're bad.

I dont play a fair amount.. I have a life unlike some of you guys and girls. I make my kids play my account, so basically when i go to work in the morning my wife plays, then when my kids come home from school they play, and i play at night. The only reason why i have a high level is due to my family sharing one account.

So your post isn't even being taken seriously.

User Info: Go2Church

Go2Church
4 years ago#13
BansheeNTDmode posted...
lron_Spiderman posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...

I dont play a fair amount.. I have a life unlike some of you guys and girls. I make my kids play my account, so basically when i go to work in the morning my wife plays, then when my kids come home from school they play, and i play at night. The only reason why i have a high level is due to my family sharing one account.

So your post isn't even being taken seriously.

You lost credibility when you degraded us by saying "I have a life".

We have lives too, damn.
GT: Anonymousity
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else not going to be level 130 by christmas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived