So am I going to be stuck at level 70 until when?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So am I going to be stuck at level 70 until when?
2 years ago#1
I don't have a spec code and so I can't level up anymore. When are they going to release a dlc or whatever that is essentially the spec code?
---
Not changing sig until Michael Jordan gets ring #7 http://cjzero.com/gifs/BoozerOpenMouth.gif my reaction
2 years ago#2
This is why people aren't playing Halo 4, 343i. You botched your own game. Trying to compete with COD? Well try harder.

I think you're SOL until the next map pack OR the January supposed ranked playlist.
---
Forgive me. I have a bleeding heart for gaming.
Weeping Angel of the Doctor Who boards
2 years ago#3
Ah, hopefully I won't have to buy their ****** map packs (heard Crimson was awful).
---
Not changing sig until Michael Jordan gets ring #7 http://cjzero.com/gifs/BoozerOpenMouth.gif my reaction
2 years ago#4
Alternatively there are likely people selling codes on ebay, if you're willing to buy one. I don't know what kind of prices they're asking for though.
2 years ago#5
TC, I have a spec code I can give you.
I've had this message that reads
"We noticed you have not yet redeemed your Halo 4 Specializations token. Redeem it now to get early access to six Specializations. Your token is..."

For about a week now. Thing is, I gave my specialization code to a friend weeks ago. I'm not sure if this is the same code I gave to him, but I can't use it either because I got the LE.

Sorry in advance if it doesn't work. Message me if you want it.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So am I going to be stuck at level 70 until when?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived