Why can't this game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why can't this game
4 years ago#1
detect that I'm getting my ass handed to me and stop putting me in to games with nothing but people at least 50 levels higher than me?
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
4 years ago#2
Opposite problem here.

I go into games teamed with level 50 and above and naturally assume they'll help us win but every time, we get our asses handed to us by level 16 people.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
4 years ago#3
I havn't played Halo since early Halo 3, I've been almost pure Battlefield for the last like 3 years, I don't stand a chance in these games and I can't learn it because I just get raped.
4 years ago#4
I have figured some of my problem areas though, I play too tactically, for example, as I'm used to BF3 and having to take cover. But in Halo, Cover is almost completely useless, 90% of it they can see you over top of anyway, so you're far better off to turn and fight. And I was firing the DMR too fast, I noticed the smaller circle actually changes in size and that indicates accuracy. I just wish the game would put me in with people of my level/skill while I learn the game, so I don't go -2 to -10 every single game.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why can't this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived