Why can't this game

#195_EclipsePosted 12/24/2012 6:26:59 PM
detect that I'm getting my ass handed to me and stop putting me in to games with nothing but people at least 50 levels higher than me?
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#2enterthemadroxPosted 12/24/2012 6:33:05 PM
Opposite problem here.

I go into games teamed with level 50 and above and naturally assume they'll help us win but every time, we get our asses handed to us by level 16 people.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#395_Eclipse(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 6:47:19 PM
I havn't played Halo since early Halo 3, I've been almost pure Battlefield for the last like 3 years, I don't stand a chance in these games and I can't learn it because I just get raped.
---
#495_Eclipse(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 7:27:42 PM
I have figured some of my problem areas though, I play too tactically, for example, as I'm used to BF3 and having to take cover. But in Halo, Cover is almost completely useless, 90% of it they can see you over top of anyway, so you're far better off to turn and fight. And I was firing the DMR too fast, I noticed the smaller circle actually changes in size and that indicates accuracy. I just wish the game would put me in with people of my level/skill while I learn the game, so I don't go -2 to -10 every single game.
---