Surprise Code Giveaway! (This one will take a 'bit to figure out)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Surprise Code Giveaway! (This one will take a 'bit to figure out)
3 years ago#51
manrightchea posted...
It'll end up being a double xp code lol

Double xp codes aren't 25 numbers/letters.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
3 years ago#52
Well TC hasn't been here for almost an hour and I'm sick of guessing haha so I'm out for now.

I got some Rankin / Bass Christmas Movies to watch, yo
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
3 years ago#53
From ODomm

"If it helps anyone, the only numbers they use in these codes are 2, 3, 4, 6, and 9.
At least, it looks that way, looking at 40+ codes

Edit: Some frequently used letters are: W, M, X, Y, V, Q, P, H, K, G...
You know what, there's a lot of them ok haha"

So let's see

V93T?-J734?-CQH3?-G2RHW-JJ93Z

Is what we have here. And there's an M in one of those spots. Come on people try this since I don't want to risk redeeming it and it being something I have already.
---
3 years ago#54
I hope this guy is trolling because it would be really funny to those wasting time
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
3 years ago#55
Seriously? Do you even realize how many different possible combinations we are left with? There's 26 letters in the alphabet, 9 different possible numbers, and 5 blanks. I have a better chance of going and buy a scratch it and winning $100
(message deleted)
3 years ago#57
I honestly just went through every single combination using all letters and numbers excluding the number zero like this.

M-letter-number
M-number-letter
letter-M-number
letter-number-M
number-letter-M
number-M-letter

And got nothing. So unless something was going wrong with all of the attempts to redeem I was clicking every half a second, this must be a cruel trolling which I didn't anticipate given the TC's history...

And yeah I have no life.
---
GT: Call Me Rhythm
3 years ago#58
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
I honestly just went through every single combination using all letters and numbers excluding the number zero like this.

M-letter-number
M-number-letter
letter-M-number
letter-number-M
number-letter-M
number-M-letter

And got nothing. So unless something was going wrong with all of the attempts to redeem I was clicking every half a second, this must be a cruel trolling which I didn't anticipate given the TC's history...

And yeah I have no life.

Interesting. The code entry not your life. Though I'm sure your life would be interesting.
---
3 years ago#59
Someone mentioned Deadeye as a possible reward and I was instantly on that ****.

srsly tho it took like an hour and I'm not proud of it.
---
GT: Call Me Rhythm
3 years ago#60

M-letter-number
M-number-letter
letter-M-number
letter-number-M
number-letter-M
number-M-letter

And yeah I have no life.

Did the same, same results. Not even an "Invalid, code has already been redeemed" message either.

I have too much free time for Christmas Eve.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Surprise Code Giveaway! (This one will take a 'bit to figure out)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived