Surprise Code Giveaway! (This one will take a 'bit to figure out)

#51FullMetalMegaPosted 12/24/2012 8:34:37 PM
manrightchea posted...
It'll end up being a double xp code lol

Double xp codes aren't 25 numbers/letters.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#52ODommPosted 12/24/2012 8:38:05 PM
Well TC hasn't been here for almost an hour and I'm sick of guessing haha so I'm out for now.

I got some Rankin / Bass Christmas Movies to watch, yo
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#53FullMetalMegaPosted 12/24/2012 8:41:18 PM
From ODomm

"If it helps anyone, the only numbers they use in these codes are 2, 3, 4, 6, and 9.
At least, it looks that way, looking at 40+ codes

Edit: Some frequently used letters are: W, M, X, Y, V, Q, P, H, K, G...
You know what, there's a lot of them ok haha"

So let's see

V93T?-J734?-CQH3?-G2RHW-JJ93Z

Is what we have here. And there's an M in one of those spots. Come on people try this since I don't want to risk redeeming it and it being something I have already.
---
#54iRGushPosted 12/24/2012 8:44:26 PM
I hope this guy is trolling because it would be really funny to those wasting time
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#55BillyBob_21Posted 12/24/2012 8:50:29 PM
Seriously? Do you even realize how many different possible combinations we are left with? There's 26 letters in the alphabet, 9 different possible numbers, and 5 blanks. I have a better chance of going and buy a scratch it and winning $100
#56C16Posted 12/24/2012 8:55:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#57I_Got_RhythmPosted 12/24/2012 9:05:56 PM
I honestly just went through every single combination using all letters and numbers excluding the number zero like this.

M-letter-number
M-number-letter
letter-M-number
letter-number-M
number-letter-M
number-M-letter

And got nothing. So unless something was going wrong with all of the attempts to redeem I was clicking every half a second, this must be a cruel trolling which I didn't anticipate given the TC's history...

And yeah I have no life.
---
GT: Call Me Rhythm
#58FullMetalMegaPosted 12/24/2012 9:08:40 PM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
I honestly just went through every single combination using all letters and numbers excluding the number zero like this.

M-letter-number
M-number-letter
letter-M-number
letter-number-M
number-letter-M
number-M-letter

And got nothing. So unless something was going wrong with all of the attempts to redeem I was clicking every half a second, this must be a cruel trolling which I didn't anticipate given the TC's history...

And yeah I have no life.

Interesting. The code entry not your life. Though I'm sure your life would be interesting.
---
#59I_Got_RhythmPosted 12/24/2012 9:11:00 PM
Someone mentioned Deadeye as a possible reward and I was instantly on that ****.

srsly tho it took like an hour and I'm not proud of it.
---
GT: Call Me Rhythm
#60mrgreen55Posted 12/24/2012 9:11:24 PM

M-letter-number
M-number-letter
letter-M-number
letter-number-M
number-letter-M
number-M-letter

And yeah I have no life.

Did the same, same results. Not even an "Invalid, code has already been redeemed" message either.

I have too much free time for Christmas Eve.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.