Locus and Spec code contest!

#1BlackphantPosted 12/24/2012 9:06:21 PM(edited)
This will be a joke contest like the one that boxthemuppet did a while ago. First place gets a Spec and a Locus helmet code, and the runner up gets just a Locus code. I won't be offended by anything, but if you think it's extreme enough to get you or the topic modded, maybe just send it in a pm. I will NOT look at, consider, or respond to any messages sent to my GT, so please don't do that. Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to laughing at your jokes.
---
GT: The Moerae
PSN: TheMoerae
#2kushahilicPosted 12/24/2012 8:45:15 PM
''Dyslexic man walks into a bra''
#3Ultima_WraithPosted 12/24/2012 8:48:51 PM(edited)
A man is out hunting with his friend, while climbing up a hill the friend trips and fires a shot into his stomach and passes out. He calls 911 from his cell phone frantic and states he thinks that his friend is dead and asks for what to do first. The operator responds the first step is to make sure that he is actually dead. After a short pause, a gunshot is heard. The hunter returns to the phone and says "Ok, now what?"
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#4kushahilicPosted 12/24/2012 8:47:38 PM
A seal walks into a club...
#5Angel_GPosted 12/24/2012 8:51:36 PM
The teacher that was onboard the space shuttle disaster had blue eyes...one blew east and one blew west.
---
lol, I'm a toaster.
#6JuevosDeToroPosted 12/24/2012 8:52:44 PM
Whats funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown suit
---
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!
XBL GAMERTAG: Sanzaru
#7kushahilicPosted 12/24/2012 8:53:03 PM
Angel_G posted...
The teacher that was onboard the space shuttle disaster had blue eyes...one blew east and one blew west.

lol uh, what?
#8ShadowEspionagePosted 12/24/2012 9:00:01 PM(edited)
Gf is prego
We like to get kinky anyways
One night things get particularly saucy
I'm sticking my noodle in her when I notice weird chunks coming out, so I turn on the lights
It's red everywhere and she's obviously not on her period
I look up at her, she's got a glassy, jarred look on her face and she's not answering
oh ****
I rush her into my car and speed all the way to the hospital
She's still bleeding everywhere
By the time we get there, she's not bleeding much more, but all color has drained and she looks colorless and almost transparent
Oh ****, she looks like she's in a vegetative state
Storm into to the emergency room, carry her to the nearest doctor and explain everything
He takes one look at her and says
"Sir, i'm sorry, there's nothing we can do"
"WHY THE **** NOT???"
"We don't operate on empty jars of spaghetti sauce"
>http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7j5t8DpE91rbl0boo1_250.jpg
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#9DRAGON07891230Posted 12/24/2012 9:05:34 PM
Blackphant posted...
This will be a joke contest like the one that boxthemuppet did a while ago. Fist place gets a Spec and a Locus helmet code, and the runner up gets just a Locus code. I won't be offended by anything, but if you think it's extreme enough to get you or the topic modded, maybe just send it in a pm. I will NOT look at, consider, or respond to any messages sent to my GT, so please don't do that. Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to laughing at your jokes.

Fist place...sounds painful.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
#10ShadowEspionagePosted 12/24/2012 9:12:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]