The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

After killing both this and Reach' campaign I must say...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. After killing both this and Reach' campaign I must say...

User Info: MrMojoRisin357

MrMojoRisin357
3 years ago#1
Reach is the better one. It's got better guns, better enemies and cooler environments. All though, 4 has slightly better graphics, and kick ass sound. No need to argue, just agree, it's easier on both of us!
Cancel my subscription to the resurrection...

User Info: MarkVIMarksman

MarkVIMarksman
3 years ago#2
Reach was the worst thing to ever happen to the halo franchise
Seal 2 Remember

User Info: w00dm4n

w00dm4n
3 years ago#3
no, that was Halo 2 Vista

User Info: Urdnot_Runt

Urdnot_Runt
3 years ago#4
Lol no
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
3 years ago#5
Halo reach campaign was super easy because it had no flood, same with 4. Halo 1-3 was super hard because of the flood..

User Info: EternalDahaka

EternalDahaka
3 years ago#6
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Halo reach campaign was super easy because it had no flood, same with 4. Halo 1-3 was super hard because of the flood..

The flood was the easiest part of any Halo game. Elites were by far the most difficult which is why 1 and 2 are the hardest in the series. Elites in this game are stupid easy. Reach's elites were simple aimbots.

User Info: DRAGON07891230

DRAGON07891230
3 years ago#7
In reach I could actually tell the difference between elites (rank).
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!

User Info: xXNastyXx

xXNastyXx
3 years ago#8
EternalDahaka posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...

The flood was the easiest part of any Halo game. Elites were by far the most difficult which is why 1 and 2 are the hardest in the series. Elites in this game are stupid easy. Reach's elites were simple aimbots.

I guess you never had one of those tentacle flood fly thru the air and kill you with one pimp slap.
PLAY RUGBY

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
3 years ago#9
The Flood was a cheap faction, I really hated any of the Flood levels. Cortana, and the Library spring to mind.
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica

User Info: tarzanmx

tarzanmx
3 years ago#10
ssj3blade posted...
The Flood was a cheap faction, I really hated any of the Flood levels. Cortana, and the Library spring to mind.

Quarantine Zone... Quarantine Zone D:
I hated it so much... It wasn't enough to fight Flood... It was fighting Flood that were aboard Scorpions.
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. After killing both this and Reach' campaign I must say...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived