After killing both this and Reach' campaign I must say...

#11phillyeagles123Posted 12/25/2012 8:18:21 PM
Good joke TC.
#12GrimnoPosted 12/25/2012 8:39:37 PM
I have to say Reach had the better Elites.

They were bigger then humans, imposing, looked dark and alienish... like they were saying "Hello human. I'mma bust your snoze!" in their very eyes!!!
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
GT - Grimno
#13SexPantherPandaPosted 12/25/2012 8:43:42 PM
Reach has the worst campaign
#14EternalDahakaPosted 12/26/2012 1:10:30 AM
xXNastyXx posted...
I guess you never had one of those tentacle flood fly thru the air and kill you with one pimp slap.

Oh I have, but seeing as they can't regenerate health, simple guerilla warfare puts them far below elites.

Grimno posted...
I have to say Reach had the better Elites.

They were bigger then humans, imposing, looked dark and alienish... like they were saying "Hello human. I'mma bust your snoze!" in their very eyes!!!

Agreed. Though I prefer the design of Halo 2's higher ranking "golden" elites.
#15jakisthePosted 12/26/2012 1:25:21 AM
Agreed. Great campaign, with lots of mission variety, some fantastic weapons, and best Elites. And best of all, no Flood!
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#16happypor100prePosted 12/26/2012 1:58:04 AM
My only dislike from the reach campaign is that Friendly AI do reduced damage (if i had to wager a guess id say they do about 75-85% the damage a regular player would do) it made them USELESS outside of Fuelrod and Rockets

in 4 i havent really checked but i think there back to doing full dmg but they arent really effective at fighting prometheans from what ive seen oh and we have spartans now soo yeah.....

as for elites i prefer the ones in Reach more and i miss beong able to tell what ranks they were.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#17EmmaStone744Posted 12/26/2012 4:36:44 AM
Campaign wise, I would agree that Reach is better than Halo 4.

4's campaign, aside from the emotional connection between Cortana and Master Chief, was without a doubt one of the most boring campaigns' I've ever played.
#18WOT BSPosted 12/26/2012 5:35:51 AM
reach's campaign was pretty amazing, haven't even beat this one yet and i got it at midnight release ;(
---
GT: Extract Hz