what's the worst gun in the game?

#11stoltenberg11Posted 12/26/2012 12:28:42 AM
depends on what playlist youre in

all around the suppressor is probably the worst
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
#12NiMRODPiPosted 12/26/2012 1:18:49 AM
Boltshot is the best way to secure a getaway. Can't tell ya how many times I was ambushed, sprinted around the first corner I came to, and then waited with the boltshot just to make sure they weren't pursuing. If they do, they die. Usually.
---
North, West, South, West
#13aLmosT_bLinDPosted 12/26/2012 1:22:27 AM
OmALY_03 posted...
I really don't know what they were thinking with the boltshot.

Same here.
---
Gamertag: Too Relaxed
Call me Mr Swag.
#14thethirdthoughtPosted 12/26/2012 1:35:21 AM(edited)
OmALY_03 posted...
I really don't know what they were thinking with the boltshot.

They thought that they knew what they were doing but everyone at 343 (except bravo) is garbage at halo.
#15forthnbackPosted 12/26/2012 1:49:11 AM
Its certainly a bad weapon (the boltshot) to spawn with, as its capable of an instant kill. In that sense, very annoying. However, anyone who thinks people pick it because they are "bad" or "in need of assistance" is being very stupid and hypocritical. Its a very powerful gun, so why wouldn't you take it? Its a competative multiplayer, where the goal is to kill your enemy. Do you mean to tell me you avoid the sniper, rocket launcher, mantis, and all other powerful weapons because to use something strong is "being bad at the game"?.
---
lizard_cops5771 - carbine should be called the space chugger
Urdnot_Runt - wat
#16ThirdDegree(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 2:44:50 AM
forthnback posted...
Its certainly a bad weapon (the boltshot) to spawn with, as its capable of an instant kill. In that sense, very annoying. However, anyone who thinks people pick it because they are "bad" or "in need of assistance" is being very stupid and hypocritical. Its a very powerful gun, so why wouldn't you take it? Its a competative multiplayer, where the goal is to kill your enemy. Do you mean to tell me you avoid the sniper, rocket launcher, mantis, and all other powerful weapons because to use something strong is "being bad at the game"?.

You can't spawn with any other instant kill weapons. That's my point. If you could spawn with rockets everyone would have rockets. On top of that the sniper rifle takes way more skill to hit someone and kill with than a bolt shot. I feel like some people have a sense of pride in not taking the easiest route to getting kills. However, as annoying as the bolt shot is, it isn't a gun you can use to overrun a game. It's like those guys that run around with c4 or rockets in CoD. You get some kills and annoy the hell out of people, but you also die a lot. Which I guess is a better alternative to using a pistol, DMR, or BR and just getting murdered the whole game.
---
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby
#17JkickitPosted 12/26/2012 2:58:38 AM
Storm (marshmallow bullets only good for taking out shields) or Carbine (weak compared to DMR/BR/LR).

thethirdthought posted...
TC, the actual worst gun in the game is the suppressor.

It's actually very good at taking people out close range.
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.
#18SzurkuletPosted 12/26/2012 3:15:52 AM
This whole topic becomes ass-backwards when the TC actually means nearly the opposite of what everyone else would normally thinks he means.
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#19L337_MuffenPosted 12/26/2012 3:49:49 AM
Jkickit posted...
Storm (marshmallow bullets only good for taking out shields) or Carbine (weak compared to DMR/BR/LR).

thethirdthought posted...
TC, the actual worst gun in the game is the suppressor.

It's actually very good at taking people out close range.

Carbine has a faster kill rate than all of that, but only if you land every shot, and AR beats Suppressor most every time.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#20Angel_GPosted 12/26/2012 3:58:06 AM
Storm rifle is useless in multi. somehow the AR is better at dropping shields and health.
---
lol, I'm a toaster.