Specialization Code...

#1RunningRiotsPosted 12/26/2012 7:55:13 AM
Hey guys, just wondering when they were going to release specialization codes for everyone..missed the cut off of November 20th by a day(had finals for grad school). About to be stuck at level 70 and was just curious. Or if anyone had an extra that they didn't need that would be awesome too, thanks for any help.

GT: ShootThatBoot
#2enzyme36Posted 12/26/2012 9:53:51 AM
I really want to know this too... I have the codes but my bro is capped at 70. Wish I could just give him half of my specializations.

And a lot of people are going to respond telling us to just do a search... but those same people probably never tried doing a search for this topic.

Hopefully someone has some ideas or knows where to check for updates... cuz halowaypoint is not that clear or easy to do research on
#3ARsignal11Posted 12/26/2012 10:26:43 AM
I don't think anyone knows the answer to this question. All I remember is that the specializations will be released over time (one at a time) to all other players who did not receive the code (basically played after the Nov. 20th date).

However, keep in mind this was stated a few months before the release of the game. I don't know if they changed their mindset or not. Your best bet would be to head over to the Halo 4 Waypoint forums and see if you can ask someone there. They probably would have a better idea.
#4SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 10:34:40 AM
Judging from how 343 and Microsoft has handled everything Halo 4 up until this point...

You will never see those spec's.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#5RunningRiots(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 10:40:16 AM
This is encouraging..I guess I'll have to try and find one on ebay or something.
#6Alex_SagePosted 12/26/2012 10:40:55 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Judging from how 343 and Microsoft has handled everything Halo 4 up until this point...

You will never see those spec's.

Yeah I doubt that.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry