Should I switch from thruster pack to hard light shield?

#21SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 11:43:01 AM
The_Epitome posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
You think there is no such thing as a bad player?

So someone with a KD of .45, winning 20% of their games, true skill around 10 and hardly any assists isn't a bad player?

Yeah, ok. You're going to have a rough time on this board.

Kay dude, I'm not the one who struggles with the concept of subjectivity and objectivity.

Yeah, you're just the one who struggles with general intelligence and understanding.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#22The_EpitomePosted 12/26/2012 11:43:59 AM

Yeah, you're just the one who struggles with general intelligence and understanding.

</mad player>

lol
---
Don't worry; you think you're cool, and that's all that matters.
The Epitome
#23SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 11:45:08 AM
Says the guy who got butt hurt about someone calling someone else a bad player. Defensive much?
---
#24CorndogburglarPosted 12/26/2012 11:45:10 AM
shadowknight93 posted...
pcmike2 posted...
iRGush posted...
pcmike2 posted...
bd0g5 posted...
Hardlight shield is always a good option if you want to stay a horrible player.

I could say the same for anyone who uses any other armor ability

Not really

Uh, yea really, you say hard light shield is for bad players when the term bad is subjective, and you don't even explain why you think hard light shield is for "bad" players

This round's point goes to pcmike2

He didn't say bad players use Hardlight Shield. He said if you continue using it, then you will continue being a bad playet. Meaning, Hardlight shield doesn't do you any favors most of the time.

Let me tell you how encounters with Hardlight Shields go down 90% of the time: Someone throws up the shield to keep themselves from taking damage. I stop shooting, wait for the shield to drop, then continue shooting a weakened player that hasn't been able to reload, which puts them at a disadvantage.

Basically, instead of using Hardlight Shield, pick something else that actually helps you more than hurts you.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#25The_EpitomePosted 12/26/2012 11:48:04 AM
Says the guy who got butt hurt about someone calling someone else a bad player. Defensive much?

Yep, you got me man, I was SO furious!

You are just too sly for me!

The use of "butt hurt" really helped you deliver your subjective truth!
---
The Epitome
#26SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 11:49:55 AM
Tossing the word subjective around doesn't make it any less fact. Take your college freshman intelligence level to somewhere people will actually take you seriously. Like CoD forums.
---
#27True_ScornPosted 12/26/2012 11:51:21 AM
You guys should play Halo 4 together.
#28SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 11:52:22 AM
I ain't gots teh gold.
---
#29Samp98518Posted 12/26/2012 11:52:49 AM
I find them both pretty bad. Wait until you can get something better.
---
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.
#30The_EpitomePosted 12/26/2012 12:05:20 PM
Tossing the word subjective around doesn't make it any less fact. Take your college freshman intelligence level to somewhere people will actually take you seriously. Like CoD forums.

Look, I could do this dance all day, but eventually, inevitably, you will gradually come to the revelation that you are wrong.

If it helps, I think we all understand what you're trying to say, you're just wrong.

Also, this argument is more-or-less common sense, so if you're lucky you can just pick it up somewhere rather than trying to get a GED online or something.
---
The Epitome