Should I switch from thruster pack to hard light shield?

#31bearded_moosePosted 12/26/2012 12:08:15 PM
ITT: (and really, EVERY thread that ends up in a state of disarray due to arguments)

"I MUST IMPOSE MY WILL AND POINT OF VIEW ON EVERYONE THAT ISN'T ME!"
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
#32SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 12:13:17 PM
The_Epitome posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Tossing the word subjective around doesn't make it any less fact. Take your college freshman intelligence level to somewhere people will actually take you seriously. Like CoD forums.

Look, I could do this dance all day, but eventually, inevitably, you will gradually come to the revelation that you are wrong.

If it helps, I think we all understand what you're trying to say, you're just wrong.

Also, this argument is more-or-less common sense, so if you're lucky you can just pick it up somewhere rather than trying to get a GED online or something.

lawlz.

Such a terrible troll.

"I use the word subjective when talking about people posting facts, that way people will think I'm smarter than I really am!"

I've met kids in middle school with more common sense than you. My 5 year old son has more common sense than you.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#33thehelpfulgamerPosted 12/26/2012 12:17:58 PM
If it's BTB or something else with vehicles, Shield. No vehicles, Thruster.

Due to the state of the game however, you're probably better off with the Hologram. The misdirection it can create is fantastic and few things are as satisfying as watching an enemy using a Boltshot get fooled by it.
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#34pcmike2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 12:21:21 PM
bearded_moose posted...
i thought thruster pack was useless after i discovered the jetpack... and then i watched one of Ninja's videos on youtube.

i never thought of some of the ways he uses it. watch some of his vids and THEN decide.

Ninja? Don't know who that is. Got a YouTube link?
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#35SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 12:24:58 PM
Don't know if this is the one being talked about but here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99p3tqJPM_s

Just type in Halo 4 Ninja for a list of some of his vids.
---
#36shadowknight93Posted 12/26/2012 12:25:40 PM
The_Epitome posted...
Tossing the word subjective around doesn't make it any less fact. Take your college freshman intelligence level to somewhere people will actually take you seriously. Like CoD forums.

Look, I could do this dance all day, but eventually, inevitably, you will gradually come to the revelation that you are wrong.

If it helps, I think we all understand what you're trying to say, you're just wrong.

Also, this argument is more-or-less common sense, so if you're lucky you can just pick it up somewhere rather than trying to get a GED online or something.

lawlz.

Such a terrible troll.

"I use the word subjective when talking about people posting facts, that way people will think I'm smarter than I really am!"

I've met kids in middle school with more common sense than you. My 5 year old son has more common sense than you.

You have a kid? Oh god no. I sure hope he doesn't listen to what you teach him.
---
The Didact was the ancient evil, because he was basically forerunner Hitler.-SterlingFox
Trolling trolls since 2006.
#37bearded_moosePosted 12/26/2012 12:28:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/NinjasHyper

that's his channel. he almost ALWAYS uses the thruster pack, so just watch a couple videos and you'll see it.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
#38SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 12:30:36 PM(edited)
shadowknight93 posted...
The_Epitome posted...

lawlz.

Such a terrible troll.

You have a kid? Oh god no. I sure hope he doesn't listen to what you teach him.

Sad that you can't even get laid for money let alone get a wife and kids?
---
#39imthestuntmanPosted 12/26/2012 12:30:40 PM
it is bad because 1 v 1 vs a smart player it is extremely easy to counter the shield. at best it just gets you back a shield safely when someone gets the drop on you and the rest of the time it gets you killed.
#40pcmike2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 12:32:37 PM
Don't know if this is the one being talked about but here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99p3tqJPM_s

Just type in Halo 4 Ninja for a list of some of his vids.

Thanks, ill look around for more
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546