Should I switch from thruster pack to hard light shield?

#41SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 12:34:28 PM
imthestuntman posted...
it is bad because 1 v 1 vs a smart player it is extremely easy to counter the shield. at best it just gets you back a shield safely when someone gets the drop on you and the rest of the time it gets you killed.

Your personal shields don't recharge while you have the HL out. It's literally worthless.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#42Alex_SagePosted 12/26/2012 12:35:04 PM
I use HLS for extreme range fights.

Usually you know when you're gonna win the 1v1 range but if you feel like you're not gonna win, or you win but another dude shows up to "finish you off" just pop up the shield, back up, and walk out of sight.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#43shadowknight93Posted 12/26/2012 12:43:17 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
shadowknight93 posted...
The_Epitome posted...
Tossing the word subjective around doesn't make it any less fact. Take your college freshman intelligence level to somewhere people will actually take you seriously. Like CoD forums.

Look, I could do this dance all day, but eventually, inevitably, you will gradually come to the revelation that you are wrong.

If it helps, I think we all understand what you're trying to say, you're just wrong.

Also, this argument is more-or-less common sense, so if you're lucky you can just pick it up somewhere rather than trying to get a GED online or something.

lawlz.

Such a terrible troll.

"I use the word subjective when talking about people posting facts, that way people will think I'm smarter than I really am!"

I've met kids in middle school with more common sense than you. My 5 year old son has more common sense than you.

You have a kid? Oh god no. I sure hope he doesn't listen to what you teach him.

Sad that you can't even get laid for money let alone get a wife and kids?

Why did ou edit your post from boasting that your kids are smarter then most of this board into a really bad insult?
---
The Didact was the ancient evil, because he was basically forerunner Hitler.-SterlingFox
Trolling trolls since 2006.
#44Super VejitaPosted 12/26/2012 1:55:21 PM
DaCSSMastah posted...
I laugh when people say :: insert something here :: is for bad players or something. It is just a tool. It is all dependent on your play style and skill.

So who cares. Just have fun. That is after all the point of games.

</thread>
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#45bd0g5Posted 12/26/2012 2:55:18 PM
I like how horrible players think that their opinions count.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#46ArkJJPosted 12/26/2012 4:35:59 PM
Most people are rather arrogant and assume using the HLS means you're terrible and that you aren't aware of the situations where it's actually useful. If you're playing with some good friends, you can screw with people like that by using yourself as bait so they can ambush the enemy but even though you can do that and the HLS is good, the speed and invincibility frames the Thruster give you simply make it more useful and versatile.
---
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
#47SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 4:38:34 PM

Why did ou edit your post from boasting that your kids are smarter then most of this board into a really bad insult?

Because he already knows that my kids are smarter than the average troll, I thought I'd just give an extra dig to someone who won't have kids.
---
#48ssj3bladePosted 12/26/2012 4:45:49 PM
>Implying having a wife and kids is something to brag about
>Implying "bad" is not subjective
>Implying people in this topic know what they're talking about
>Implying
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#49SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 4:48:47 PM(edited)
ssj3blade posted...
>Implying having a wife and kids is something to brag about
>Implying "bad" is not subjective
>Implying people in this topic know what they're talking about
>Implying

It is something to brag about! Children are our future. The wife is give or take.

Bad is not subjective, if something is down right terrible in everything it does there is no way not to view it as bad. Bad can be used subjectively however, and there is a difference.

I never once said I knew what I was talking about, I'm just an ass.
---
#50ssj3bladePosted 12/26/2012 4:49:57 PM
From: SpiduxLimitless | Posted: 12/26/2012 11:47:43 PM | #049
It is something to brag about! Children are our future. The wife is give or take.

Bad is not subjective, if something is down right terrible in everything it does there is no way not to view it as bad.

I never once said I knew what I was talking about, I'm just an ass.

Wife = easy to acquire
Kids = even easier

Bringing up your kids decently is a good thing, so come back to me in 10 years and I'll be impressed. That's all that matters, not just having them.

Bad is both subjective and objective.

I didn't mean you when I said that last part.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica