Hard Light Shield and Dexterity go very well together

#21Kinger1000Posted 12/26/2012 10:04:39 PM
Run up to them, stick, shield, back away -_-
#22jihadwarriorPosted 12/26/2012 10:40:08 PM
I think anyone who said this strat is bad, pictured themselves going 1v1 with the HLS user. Definitely not something you pop without covering fire, or when being fired on by weapons with a telegraph...ie Boltshot, Railgun.

Keep in mind all AAs are highly situational, somethings shine in only the best circumstances.
---
Now if you'll excuse me, Im goin scuba diving with Chris Tucker and Aqua Man.---
D3 Hero Profile-http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rambro-1133/hero/4077328
#23ewalk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 11:43:24 PM
jihadwarrior posted...
I think anyone who said this strat is bad, pictured themselves going 1v1 with the HLS user. Definitely not something you pop without covering fire, or when being fired on by weapons with a telegraph...ie Boltshot, Railgun.

Keep in mind all AAs are highly situational, somethings shine in only the best circumstances.

Pretty much this. I am highly agreeing that HLS is overall bad, but in Oddball it REALLY shines A LOT. a TON i tell you!

Haters gonna hate, what else can you say. I am also willing to bet I'm ranked higher in the behind the scenes ranks than anyone who posted in this topic (in oddball, to be specific). ive been using this load out for a long time, it rocks.