The Thesis of Halo Fanboys (and the one Fangirl out there too)

#171link4342Posted 1/12/2013 11:18:59 PM
Well I like both of them pretty much equally, although I enjoy CoD a bit more gameplaywise because of Zombies, I think the halo mythos is really cool and expansive. Although if we are talking only about each games multiplayer, I can honestly say I rate them equally.
---
DO A BARREL ROLL!!
-creative username huh!-
#172WolfRileyPosted 1/13/2013 4:39:50 AM
Cool story, bro.
#173krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 8:43:38 AM
Also, id like to add that about 75% of Halo fanboys are over the age of 19 and alot of the older ones, especlially within the ages of 23-32, are still virgins. I find this most interesting to incorporate this into my thesis.

Maybe girls dont like Halo boys?

Ahhhh i was a virgin once; long long ago....
#174VegnawarriorPosted 1/13/2013 3:36:59 PM
I like how OP posts this massive grandiose message that's supposed to make him look intelligent, but he can't spell for ****.

Check this out, I'm gonna do an OP impression;

'Rejoice, everyone! Rejoice! That's... people still say rejoice, right?'
---
It sounds reasonable. Why would someone go to the trouble of posting a lie on an internet message board? - Differential Equation
#175krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:16:58 AM
I simply choose to spell how I feel the words should be spelt; regardless of how they are actually spelt. It is of no matter. You are of no matter, so I must move on to more pressing matters.

Back to my theory.

Halo fanboys are mostly still virgins because there is practically only ONE halo fangirl out there.

So the ratio of men to women is 100,000,000: .092 (rounded up to 1).

Interestingly, there are a few non virgin halo fanboys wich leads me to believe that the rare halo fangirl out there tends to sleep around with them a lot.

The only problem is that there are too many halo fanboys that are still virgins, so even though she will eventually sleep with all of them; there are simply too many fanboys to sleep with, so the fangirl just doesn't have enough time to get to all of them.

I also find that a lot of the fanboys will try to sleep with their mothers until they get their turn with the fangirl, but only the mothers of top tier players will comply with this.
#176VegnawarriorPosted 1/14/2013 10:58:20 AM(edited)
krazyninjaman3 posted...
I simply choose to spell how I feel the words should be spelt; regardless of how they are actually spelt. It is of no matter. You are of no matter, so I must move on to more pressing matters.

Ladies and gentlemen, this guy chooses to spell words how he feels they should be spelt instead of how they *are*, apparently. Alright, let's give that a go; yuw ar ey humbajj whi doezn's knuw enithang.

So it turns out that my original thesis was correct; spelling words incorrectly and then saying that you meant to doesn't just make you sound illiterate, it also makes you sound like a child. A language doesn't change just because you don't know how to spell. Also, protip; using the same word three times in a paragraph to convey the same concept sort of makes you sound a bit slow.

And in addition to your terrible attempt to cover your crappy English's tracks, here's another tip; 0.92 rounded up to 1 is not 0.92. It's 1. That's what rounding up means.

What a catch this guy is, huh?
---
It sounds reasonable. Why would someone go to the trouble of posting a lie on an internet message board? - Differential Equation
#177krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:01:38 PM
Please stop wasting everyone's time with your rants.

I'm trying to stay on topic and you are trying to de-rail my efforts. My literary and arithmetic skill is far superior to yours so please do not try to teach me anything as I may never get those I.Q. Points back again if I were to listen to you.

You are of no concequence.
---
Had a number in my online tag before having numbers in your online tag wasn't cool.
#178Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/14/2013 12:04:26 PM
This is probably the funnies thing I've read all day.

"I simply choose to spell how I feel the words should be spelt; regardless of how they are actually spelt. It is of no matter. You are of no matter, so I must move on to more pressing matters."
---
The Jersey Guy
#179krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:10:02 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
This is probably the funnies thing I've read all day.

"I simply choose to spell how I feel the words should be spelt; regardless of how they are actually spelt. It is of no matter. You are of no matter, so I must move on to more pressing matters."

And might I say, YOU are the funniest thing I've read all day. It's people like you that fit into my thesis perfectly.
---
Had a number in my online tag before having numbers in your online tag wasn't cool.
#180krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:08:25 PM
Pwned another few noobs. Next.
---