The Thesis of Halo Fanboys (and the one Fangirl out there too)

#241krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:27:12 AM
First off I don't know where to begin with all this jibber jabber.

Let me start off by saying there is nothing that can destroy me in this topic. The reason being my 'real life' is so good; that I could care less what happens here. Seriously I almost forgot about this topic.

For those that are a little curious about me, I will reveal that I am a university grad from a fairly respected school. I have been raised in the traditional nuclear family; and I have only dated very attractive girls in the past and present. Although I am very good at english as a subject, when posting here I could care less about spelling (but am strict on my grammar). I also lift; in case anyone is wondering; and I am not overwieght or anything like that lmao.

I too used to use these boards to help me study like you do; now I just drop by from time to time because gaming is my little hobby. Trust me when I say this; I am completely qualified to dictate my theory here!

Anyways, I have to go to my job now, but ill try to be on here later on to put a couple of you folks back in your place where you belong!

I hope you tell your hands happy valentines day on Feb 14th! Buy it a rose too!
#242SociopathixPosted 2/13/2013 6:05:27 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...

Let me start off by saying there is nothing that can destroy me in this topic. The reason being my 'real life' is so good; that I could care less what happens here. Seriously I almost forgot about this topic.

For those that are a little curious about me, I will reveal that I am a university grad from a fairly respected school. I have been raised in the traditional nuclear family; and I have only dated very attractive girls in the past and present. Although I am very good at english as a subject, when posting here I could care less about spelling (but am strict on my grammar). I also lift; in case anyone is wondering; and I am not overwieght or anything like that lmao.

I too used to use these boards to help me study like you do; now I just drop by from time to time because gaming is my little hobby. Trust me when I say this; I am completely qualified to dictate my theory here!

Anyways, I have to go to my job now, but ill try to be on here later on to put a couple of you folks back in your place where you belong!

Lol
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#243King_of_NowPosted 2/13/2013 6:22:06 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...

Enter my life every time I suffer through your insufferable attempts at comebacks. Trust me pal, if I wanted some "come"back, I would go scrape it off your mothers chin. Lord knows I would find a plethora of it there.

krazyninjaman3 posted...

Let me start off by saying that Psychology teaches us that people like you lie maliciously and pathologically to try and gain the attention and admiration of others.

If your real life is "so good" then why continue to return? It seems to me (and everyone else, including our one "fangirl") that you seem to be trying to validate your life. You seem to bring up an extraordinary number of random facts that no one would a) care about, and b) asked you about. Anything we do ask about, you run away from. Why is this? HINT: We think you're full of it.

Psychology (basic Psychology, I'm not a Psychology major, too many papers for my liking) teaches us that those who try and propagate themselves as amazing, with grandiosely over exaggerated claims, are lying 3/4 of the time.

What's the first assumption when you hear a dude talking about how big his "junk" is? Pretty much the same thing we assume when we hear about this "gf" of yours. The assumption is that you are full of it. And unfortunately, once seen as a liar, it's very hard to trust an individual again.

Moving on

krazyninjaman3 posted...

We aren't curious, but thank you for again re-enforcing my above points about being grandiose, and propagating yourself as amazing. We TOTALLY believe you, champ.

You're strict when it comes to grammar? Not even going to attack that comment, anyone who can read knows differently, sorry.

To humor you though, you avoided my question, and I still want an answer. What is this respected school? What Major? Pics, or it didn't happen bro, you know how it works on a forum. Any old loser can come by and talk about how he's an Astrophysicist working at the International Space Station.

Again, this imaginary girlfriend comes up. You bring her up about as much as you state that you are good in terms of English. In other words, both claims hold the same credibility (none, in case you didn't figure out what I meant. I sense I've long since figured out that I need to hold you hand through all my posts)

We weren't wondering about you lifting, no one asked you. Again, you bringing it up without questioning speaks volumes on how legit you likely are.

Anyway, I'm going to need to make this a 2-part response. I've cut you up so efficiently that I only have 436 characters left as I type this. Not quite enough for full formed paragraphs and eloquent responses. You have my apologies, and thanks for returning again for a thrashing.
#244King_of_NowPosted 2/13/2013 6:53:28 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...

Given how ridiculously horrid your "thesis" (for lack of a better term) is, I would say you're not likely qualified to do anything. I suppose the world needs ditch diggers too, though. We can't all go on to be intelligent, productive members of society.

You're qualified to post of GameFaqs? Glad to hear that the Questions you needed to fill out to become part of this site didn't challenge you too much. After all, they are designed so that a Thirteen-year-old can fill them out, so don't get too cocky now.

krazyninjaman3 posted...

Wait, you have a job? As in you're done your degree?

So, you're older than I am? Well, this must be embarrassing for you. It must really suck to be routinely and completely destroyed by someone younger than you every other day.

I would apologize, but then again, you bring this on yourself. If I could make a recommendation to try and scrape up some of your dignity, it would be to try some logical arguments in your response (which is inevitably going to be a plethora of failures, but hey, we can hope, right?). Perhaps spend longer than 2 seconds analyzing my walls of text before committing to spewing out some more BS. Also, before stating some random fact about yourself, ask:

1. Do they care? (I'm just going to answer this for you. Nothing you say has any merit to us. It's humorous though, so do go on, please.)

2. Will they believe me?

3. Does this make me sound like I am grasping at straws, trying once again to formulate a decent comeback, and failing miserably?

If you have asked all these questions to yourself, and think it's still a good idea to post, go for it! There is freedom of speech here, and that is a right I am excessively grateful for. So use it!

Just bear in mind that I will be waiting to once again tear it to shreds, wipe my butt upon it, and return it to you for a second helping (you seem to have an excessive appetite for bull****). You're welcome

You'll be back to put some of us back in our place? You mean you'll come back to spew some more idiotic material, correct?

krazyninjaman3 posted...

I hope you enjoy being a lonely, sad, working-class man running the lap of life day in, and day out. Meandering through this world seeking praise and attention from anyone you meet. Striving ever so hard to try and capture that love you were clearly never given as a child. I wish you luck my friend. There are plenty of sad, lonely females out there, perhaps you could make one of them happy, one day (y)

In the meantime, I will have a good time Thursday. My last midterm ends at 1 o'clock that day, and I am gonna get ever so wasted. Thanks for the wishes pal! You try and have fun too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI

(I need to assume that you're American here, where else could the false sense of importance and domination come from?)
#245COG_KillaPosted 2/13/2013 7:07:31 AM
King_of_Now, what is your problem?
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#246King_of_NowPosted 2/13/2013 7:16:53 AM
COG_Killa posted...
King_of_Now, what is your problem?

I simply have a huge distaste for idiocy. It also pains me when I see grammar and spelling so atrociously used.

Combine that with a "thesis" (for lack of a better term) that is not a thesis, and generally bad arguments, and he pretty much laid out a "welcome" mat for me to come in and destroy him.

Not so much a problem, so much as I simply want to be part of the solution.
#247COG_KillaPosted 2/13/2013 8:05:19 AM
I wonder who the idiot is. There's no point to this argument.
---
#248King_of_NowPosted 2/13/2013 8:36:11 AM
COG_Killa posted...

Hey, bud, kindly ask me if I care.

HINT: It's rhetorical.

Pointless, or not (it likely is, I agree, TC is stubborn), it will continue, and you will continue to see it on the front page of the H4 boards.

You have my apologies, and thanks for dealing with it.
#249COG_KillaPosted 2/13/2013 9:26:15 AM
But why?
---
#250MephystoPosted 2/13/2013 9:28:17 AM
COG_Killa posted...

You know what they say, arguing online is like the special olympics...

...in this case, it's probably better to watch than participate. Grab some popcorn, have a seat and enjoy.