The Thesis of Halo Fanboys (and the one Fangirl out there too)

#281krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:43:30 PM
I have pwned so many people in this topic, and have helped many others. I'm glad so many are learning about themselves better these days because of me.
#282magablaster17Posted 2/20/2013 6:22:38 PM
lol just...........lol. You get a 3/10 for being a tryhard.
#283Taurus_VisPosted 2/20/2013 7:02:02 PM
You spelled "denial" wrong. Also this kind of pandering trolling is definitive proof that you yourself are a very obsessive, trend following bandwagon jumper that gets pleasure from giving other people grief because there is nothing in your own life to draw any form of satisfaction from.

We get it, you don't find the Halo universe substantially fulfilling. But those of us who do don't care what you think anyway. The mind set that you have to be a mouth breathing ear splitting troglodyte to play Halo is archaic, and is also the commonly held opinion about ANY first person shooter game.

I enjoyed reading your post just to imagine some neck bearded angry internet nerd raging on his keyboard, but in reality, your probably just like me. You most likely made this post out some misguided attempt to make yourself feel better at the expense of another group of people.

To that I say get a gym membership, a girl, or a hobby. Heck, play the game series you enjoy. I'd hope it offers more satisfaction than flaming a board of a game you dislike.
#284MephystoPosted 2/21/2013 9:11:10 AM
At this point, TC no longer cares, he's just continuously bumping his own thread to push it to 500 - and we're helping it along.

We know it's all trolling at this point, lol. Just stop. Let him push the topic the rest of the way to 500 by himself. :P
#285krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:08:00 PM
Taurus_Vis posted...
You spelled "denial" wrong. Also this kind of pandering trolling is definitive proof that you yourself are a very obsessive, trend following bandwagon jumper that gets pleasure from giving other people grief because there is nothing in your own life to draw any form of satisfaction from.

Thank you for volunteering to become my new personal spell checker! Your analysis of me is completely unfounded though, especially because there is no information that I provided to justify or validate this.

We get it, you don't find the Halo universe substantially fulfilling. But those of us who do don't care what you think anyway.

Actually I like the Halo universe a lot. Also, never start a sentance with the word 'but' (or 'and') and I'd like to add that this sentance is a fragmented one.

The mind set that you have to be a mouth breathing ear splitting troglodyte to play Halo is archaic, and is also the commonly held opinion about ANY first person shooter game.

Except Call of Duty.

I enjoyed reading your post just to imagine some neck bearded angry internet nerd raging on his keyboard, but in reality, your probably just like me. You most likely made this post out some misguided attempt to make yourself feel better at the expense of another group of people.

I'm pleased you enjoyed my post. You're right I am not some neckbeard, however, if you think that I am some misguided person who posts stuff to feel better about myself at the expense of others you are sorely mistaken. If you think 'I'm like you' then I'd have to say 'no I'm not' and 'I'm sorry you think so little of yourself.'

To that I say get a gym membership, a girl, or a hobby. Heck, play the game series you enjoy.

Check, check, and check. Now follow your own advice and do the same please.
#286NmezorelPosted 2/22/2013 10:38:02 AM
I wonder why TC finds it necessary to continuously be an absolute douch. People have varying opinions. I for one find his to be 100% ludacris. CoD and skill, don't even belong in the same sentence, it's like an oxymoron. Can't wait to here what he says back. I expect something completely asinine and totally assumptuous.
#287krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 9:37:46 AM
Nmezorel posted...
I wonder why TC finds it necessary to continuously be an absolute douch. People have varying opinions. I for one find his to be 100% ludacris. CoD and skill, don't even belong in the same sentence, it's like an oxymoron. Can't wait to here what he says back. I expect something completely asinine and totally assumptuous.

I respect your opinion and you're entitled to it?

Seriously, why is it when people start being asinine and totally assumptuous to ME it's okay, but when i reply, in a normally respectful manner without insults, im the bad guy all of the sudden?

Have you even read the names that i have been called? Try finding one post where i insult the other guy back. That is your challenge.
#288A_Mammoth_ribPosted 2/23/2013 7:49:45 PM
Good job guys he's definitely broken character.

If you keep at it he might actually get angry.
---
Ice cimbers are hella easy to learn, whats hard about them?--hoykuneho
Join the GSC - http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/GSC
#289SenseOffenderPosted 2/23/2013 9:56:15 PM
this thrad is like when I saw on th dscover channel a ingured starving lion trying to eat a dying wildabeast but was too weak and starving to sink its teeth through its skin so it just starved to death laying on top of the dying wildabeast

Thread starter is the lion, the forum is the wildabeast both are screwed at life
#290JFKandLBJPosted 2/24/2013 12:47:34 AM
This Krazymanninja guy wins all the way. We're at almost 300 posts, and people are still trying to stoke their egos trying to take their cheap potshots at him, one after another (unsuecssfully, I
might add). Lol. This topic is a monolith to this board's character flaws.

I don't even agree with his main points, but he has clearly brought out the worst in everyone (like it is even hard here).