The Thesis of Halo Fanboys (and the one Fangirl out there too)

#341krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:31:48 AM
darealest47 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...
I hate you all.

Really?! I hate them too. *high five

Thank you for having some common sense. Its refreshing to see this.
#342krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:01:51 PM
Seeing as how no one posts on this board anymore; I have officially won. I have cleansed this board of noobery. You are all welcome. Go back to play CoD 4 kiddies.
#343Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/30/2013 2:51:10 PM
You haven't won anything. You're part of the problem and unfortunately it can't be solved.
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#344krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 3:38:29 PM
You just wasted the 343 post with your nonsense!

You should have at least dedicated the post to 343i you are really ungrateful. Go play CoD.
#345Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/30/2013 4:54:44 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
You just wasted the 343 post with your nonsense!

You should have at least dedicated the post to 343i you are really ungrateful. Go play CoD.
Your topic is pointless.
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#346krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 9:01:28 PM
YOU are pointless!
#347krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:15:31 AM
You are ALL pointless!
#348este914Posted 4/5/2013 12:16:11 PM
I think you misunderstood the meaning of 'Fanboy' (?)
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#349krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:46:30 PM
Get. Out.
#350krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 12:35:42 PM
Every time Commander Palmer gets mad at the covenant... I just want to walk up to her gently and rest my lips on her forhead; hoping my healing energies will dissapate the anger and take the scrunchiness of her face away.

As she started get angry about the covenant, her face became scrunchie like it does when she gets angry at the covenant. I walk up to her, she looks at me and says 'what the hell do you want!'; I put my unwashed finger over her lips and say 'shhhhh, its okay; everything is going to be okay' she tries to swat and bite my finger out of anger, but I move it out of the way and place it over her lips again. 'Let whatever is about to happen; happen'. She's furious.

I begin my approach to place my lips on her scrunchie little forhead, apprehensive, no terrified that she will squash my head like a grape with her big strong spartan arms. I can feel her hate like the mugginess of a humid day, it blankets me. I move in. She let's me! As my lips rest on her forhead, healing her; I can feel her hate turn to healing. Everyone is standing around wondering what am I doing to Palmer, and how is she letting me do this to her. She thanks me.

Captain Lasky, asks for me to do the same to him next. I don't think so. I'm not like that I try to tell him. He persists. I say okay ill try it, but it must be purely plutonic. I go for the move in. His forhead was too sweaty, it was gross. I realized at that point, palmer and I were in love.

To be continued...