The Thesis of Halo Fanboys (and the one Fangirl out there too)

#361krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 12:49:12 PM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...
I mean as to rebel against their power over this board as unjust, illegitimate, and with enogh of our support, hopefully, they will be non-existant. We don't need them, we should be free to speak our mind and don't need them enforcing their censorship! Down with the mods! Down with the mods! C'mon, everybody with me! Down with the mods!

But you're an ancient! A couple more levels and you're going to be a mod yourself! You either delete your account and die a hero or stay on these boards long enough to see yourself become the villain.

You speak justly. You speak rightly. However I cannot. There is still so much work to be done. I cannot leave yet. I will not become the villain, as I do not care to be the hero. I'm only part of the collective conciousness that is gamefaqs. My words are simply reflective of the inexorable zietgiest that will sweep reform through revolution!

It takes a moral man to climb the highest mountain on a two-pronged sword to mend the sky. Why must I go before I have rendered my services...
#362Johnny_Jon_117Posted 4/17/2013 12:59:21 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...
I mean as to rebel against their power over this board as unjust, illegitimate, and with enogh of our support, hopefully, they will be non-existant. We don't need them, we should be free to speak our mind and don't need them enforcing their censorship! Down with the mods! Down with the mods! C'mon, everybody with me! Down with the mods!

But you're an ancient! A couple more levels and you're going to be a mod yourself! You either delete your account and die a hero or stay on these boards long enough to see yourself become the villain.

You speak justly. You speak rightly. However I cannot. There is still so much work to be done. I cannot leave yet. I will not become the villain, as I do not care to be the hero. I'm only part of the collective conciousness that is gamefaqs. My words are simply reflective of the inexorable zietgiest that will sweep reform through revolution!

It takes a moral man to climb the highest mountain on a two-pronged sword to mend the sky. Why must I go before I have rendered my services...

Ok...ok..........I will help you.
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#363krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 2:12:31 PM
Yes! This is good to hear of course. Our struggle will be a hard one. Death and trechery around every corner. Every rock. But it is a noble cause none-the-less. What more can we ask? Nothing. We will need more however.

Who else is with us for this great cause?! Who else is willing to sacrifice all; their homes, their family; for justice! For JUSTICE dammit man!

While conducting our revolution, we must be careful, for the mods have eyes and ears everywere, but they still have their weaknesses just like any other beast. They cannot delete an 'on topic' post, so make sure that we all talk about Halo 4 somewere within each post.

They will be able to read these messages, but they WILL be forced to sit idley by while we take over! Viva la Rrrrrevolutionnnn!!! Hasta la victoria Seimpre!! Let's do this people!

Halo 4 is a good game.
#364Johnny_Jon_117Posted 4/17/2013 2:41:53 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Yes! This is good to hear of course. Our struggle will be a hard one. Death and trechery around every corner. Every rock. But it is a noble cause none-the-less. What more can we ask? Nothing. We will need more however.

Who else is with us for this great cause?! Who else is willing to sacrifice all; their homes, their family; for justice! For JUSTICE dammit man!

While conducting our revolution, we must be careful, for the mods have eyes and ears everywere, but they still have their weaknesses just like any other beast. They cannot delete an 'on topic' post, so make sure that we all talk about Halo 4 somewere within each post.

They will be able to read these messages, but they WILL be forced to sit idley by while we take over! Viva la Rrrrrevolutionnnn!!! Hasta la victoria Seimpre!! Let's do this people!

Halo 4 is a good game.

I got class so I can't fight the power right now ):
Halo 4 could use improvement.
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#365krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 2:57:42 PM
K but after class try to squeeze in some time for The Cause.

DMR is OP.
#366ODommPosted 4/17/2013 3:36:55 PM
Are you seriously having a conversation with yourself now?

TC, you're ****ing weird, dude.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~YOU COULD'VE JUST WALKED AWAY~~
#367krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:56:58 PM
ODomm posted...
Are you seriously having a conversation with yourself now?

TC, you're ****ing weird, dude.

I was having a convo with Johny John; unless you have him on igore or something it is quite clear to see.
#368darealest47Posted 4/17/2013 5:17:47 PM
ODomm posted...
Are you seriously starting a revolution with other people now?

TC, you're ****ing awesome, dude.

Fixed (:
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#369krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:53:33 PM(edited)
darealest47 posted...
ODomm posted...
Are you seriously starting a revolution with other people now?

TC, you're ****ing awesome, dude.

Fixed (:

Do I suspect another recruit to the Rebellion? Oh yes I think I do!

I like the Battle Rifle.
#370Johnny_Jon_117Posted 4/17/2013 8:00:50 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
K but after class try to squeeze in some time for The Cause.

DMR is OP.

I'm back.
They should of implement an offline mode for spartan ops.
---