i have a fotus code

#1PIaguePosted 12/26/2012 6:03:14 PM
so i bought the halo 4 xbox console when it came out and JUST realized the codes on the back mean that i have

in game skins and emblem (aka fotus!)

female fotus avatar prop and another male one

and the crawler avatar

i'm not interesting in any of these. i checked on ebay and people are charging outrageous amounts for this crap lol, not sure if they're trying to rip people off.

could someone help me by telling me how much i can get in cash for each one of these things?

also how much is a code for venator armor? that's the one i'm looking for, really. fotus looks like some my little pony crap.
#2ssj3bladePosted 12/26/2012 6:06:04 PM
I thought the Venator is unlockable?

I'll take any of those codes you don't want OP, I have 14 day trial to trade but that's it, sadly. You'll be able to get much more I expect.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#3zetsuhimozePosted 12/26/2012 6:07:27 PM
The price on ebay is the price you can expect to get for the fotus.
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#4FullMetalMegaPosted 12/26/2012 6:11:19 PM(edited)
Venator is available in-game via alot of Assassinations.

Vennator Raptor is a Best Buy preorder.

The only difference is skins on said armors. I would like the fotus but alas I don't have anything to trade on account of giving my extras to people whom actually use it(avatar stuff).
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#5PIague(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:13:52 PM
damn, this venator raptor armor is badass as hell

how much does it typically go for? i ask because i see widely varying prices for fotus armor on ebay. i'd like a better estimate and i trust you guys won't rip me off saying it's worth like $5 bucks haha

thanks in advance.
#6FullMetalMegaPosted 12/26/2012 6:15:43 PM
PIague posted...
damn, this venator raptor armor is badass as hell

how much does it typically go for? i ask because i see widely varying prices for fotus armor on ebay. i'd like a better estimate and i trust you guys won't rip me off saying it's worth like $5 bucks haha

thanks in advance.

If my guess is right I think Raptor goes for like 40-60 dollars on Ebay along with the Spec code. Fotus I believe goes for 100 on Ebay.
---
#7PIague(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:22:01 PM
jesus christ, who the hell would pay $100 for fotus?

lmaoooo, i guess i'll see if i can make a quick dollar i suppose.

how about the avatar props? are they chump change? if so, i could give them for a handful of double exp codes here, since i'm not american and don't get the promotion here.
#8FullMetalMegaPosted 12/26/2012 6:25:24 PM
PIague posted...
jesus christ, who the hell would pay $100 for fotus?

lmaoooo, i guess i'll see if i can make a quick dollar i suppose.

how about the avatar props? are they chump change? if so, i could give them for a handful of double exp codes here, since i'm not american and don't get the promotion here.

Avatar stuff I would imagine most nobody wants. Some people might. I suggest keeping an eye out for Kc57 topics as every now and then he posts giveaway codes concerning Locus or Double XP codes. I myself have started to find it getting hard to come by ANY double XP codes and I check Wal-mart and H-E-B every time I go. Mountain Dew is still easy to find for me though.
---
#9PIague(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:33:56 PM
thanks man.

well if anyone has a bunch of double xp codes they don't want, i'll gladly take them and as a nice gesture i'll give you an avatar prop or two.
#10forthnbackPosted 12/26/2012 6:33:57 PM
i want your fotus! :(
---
lizard_cops5771 - carbine should be called the space chugger
Urdnot_Runt - wat