What does the Jan update include?

#1oJoRdAn23oPosted 12/26/2012 6:05:11 PM
I really hope it fixes the file share and adds the forge maps into MM. Maybe a tweak to the DMR. I also hope they add small fixes like bringing back Red X's.

Also: Does anyone know when the next map pack will come out?
---
Playing- Halo 4, ME3, NBA 2k13, Gears of War 3, Batman: AA Want-AC3, BO2
#2iRGushPosted 12/26/2012 6:09:08 PM
I'm assuming if a big update comes out, it'll include ranks and a file share fix. If ever the TU comes out, it'll probably nerf the boltshot and unfortunately the DMR because people are complaining a lot about them.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3ssj3bladePosted 12/26/2012 6:11:01 PM
People complaining about the DMR are bads. See what I did there.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#4thehelpfulgamerPosted 12/26/2012 6:25:56 PM
DMR needs a minor tweak. That, or every other primary needs a buff. The other precision weapons are pretty balanced already though.

Boltshot is Halo 4's Model 1887. Or an improved Mauler, remember that thing?
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#5Go2ChurchPosted 12/26/2012 8:23:07 PM
Hopefully a precision weapon rebalance, red X's, Boltshot nerf, and mantis's being on less maps.
---
GT: Anonymousity
#6SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 8:25:25 PM
iRGush posted...
I'm assuming if a big update comes out, it'll include ranks and a file share fix. If ever the TU comes out, it'll probably nerf the boltshot and unfortunately the DMR because people are complaining a lot about them.

They are going to re-add original bloom to the DMR.

BANK ON IT!
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#7ODommPosted 12/26/2012 8:26:37 PM
Boltshot and DMR will receive tweaks. They are my only real problem with this game and at that, they are still just a minor inconvenience. If I get killed by one of them in their respective hated environments (Boltshot around a corner/Camo or DMR cross map) I just frown and move on. It doesn't really bug me too much, but I would be happy to see them changed. I used the DMR on big maps, but I honestly got kind of bored of using it and switched to the BR as my main primary.
I want to give the Carbine a good shot too, so maybe they can do something with that.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#8iRGushPosted 12/26/2012 8:29:19 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
iRGush posted...

They are going to re-add original bloom to the DMR.

BANK ON IT!

Yea, probably. I doubt 343 will properly balance the DMR and either nerf it or make it more random.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#9ODommPosted 12/26/2012 8:35:00 PM
Bloom wouldn't matter if they didn't get rid of the bullet magnetism.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~