If they bring back (spoilers)

#1DarklordIVPosted 12/26/2012 8:28:11 PM
If they bring back Cortana after the drama that they made around her rampancy and her heroic sacrifice. How will you feel about the Halo 4's story in retrospect?

Me...it would kind of ruin it...I wouldn't be able to reply the story with the emotional stakes that it had when the next game will just make it all worthless.
---
Wii Friend Code: 1118-1839-8920
games played: CoD;WaW SSBB
#2baconluverPosted 12/26/2012 8:32:28 PM
If they do bring back Cortana, it will most likely be in a halo 3 sense where Chief is having flashbacks .
---
---
If life gives u lemons say I don't want ur d*** lemons wat am I suppose to do with these?! When Chuck Norris gives you lemons, eat them and say thank you.
#3hellspawnisi96Posted 12/26/2012 8:40:29 PM(edited)
Well cortana said that they would proabably pair chief up with another cortana model if she was to perish but it would not have the same experience and knowledge as the original cortana thus have completely different personality so a new cortana could be in the new one but chief proabably treat her more like a machine then human like he did with the original cortana

About the story the death of the original cortana will always be a moving part of the story especially when she touches him and says "I always wanted to do that" so if they bring cortana back she would not be the same story wise anyway
#4tarzanmxPosted 12/26/2012 8:43:11 PM
She may come back, and that'll either be a driving point for a very warm scene, or it will be one of the darkest moments in the franchise, depending on how she is brought back and what she's like when she comes back.
---
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.
#5Cadco25Posted 12/26/2012 8:44:33 PM
hellspawnisi96 posted...
Well cortana said that they would proabably pair chief up with another cortana model if she was to perish but it would not have the same experience and knowledge as the original cortana thus have completely different personality so a new cortana could be in the new one but chief proabably treat her more like a machine then human like he did with the original cortana

About the story the death of the original cortana will always be a moving part of the story especially when she touches him and says "I always wanted to do that" so if they bring cortana back she would not be the same story wise anyway

I don't remember her saying that it wouldn't have the same knowledge as her. I expect him to get a new Cortana that acts like the old one, and remembers everything the old one did... Except Chief remembers when Cortana said "it won't be me", so it will create quite the struggle for him. It is Cortana, but he knows it isn't the one he lost.
#6SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/26/2012 8:44:45 PM
She'll be back. Probably by the end of 5, definitely by 6.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux