Dominion Diaries.

#1IamChaChaPosted 12/26/2012 9:41:01 PM(edited)
Inspired by true events

Dominion on Longbow:

The serene, glacial formations in the distance contrast with the stark, cold, metallic shells that litter the ground beneath you. The signs of combat are all too prevalent, and so you take no solace in the fact that no enemy suits of armor are in sight.

Your teammates run past you, not looking back. However one fellow was pointing his gun in the air, firing wildly.

[You]Dude, what the hell are you doing? We're not even controlling our first base, we're gonna get all capped!

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: lol this gun takes like no skill to use. Why'd I even waste points unlocking it?

He was marveling as the seeming incompetence of his Covenant Carbine.

[A]Run in the direction of your other teammates.
[B] Attempt to cap the enemy controlled B base alone [Success rate 23%]
[C] Ignore your comrade and head for a base stealthily
[D] (Persuade) Come on man, let's try and win this round okay buddy? It'll be fun! We need as many teammates on the objectives as we can get.
[E] (Intimidate) Jagoffs like you are why I stop playing this game. >Fire weapon at teammate.<
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#2Donuts_R_GoodPosted 12/26/2012 9:41:28 PM
B
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#3SahdukPosted 12/26/2012 9:58:45 PM
Why would you intimidate and then attack? The point of intimidation is that you don't need to fight.
---
"I have nightmares about Lith being our only medic."
#4lderivedxPosted 12/26/2012 10:00:03 PM
[F] not play dominion
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#5IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 10:03:29 PM(edited)
Sahduk posted...
Why would you intimidate and then attack? The point of intimidation is that you don't need to fight.

Very sound reasoning, however, you haven't seen how that scenario would have played out. Rest assured, it's intimidation, not assault.
Please vote to quench inquisitivities.
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#6SahdukPosted 12/26/2012 10:03:27 PM
oh well in that case e because **** that guy
---
"I have nightmares about Lith being our only medic."
#7dontyoulookatmePosted 12/26/2012 10:14:01 PM
[E]
Vajority votes again, I'm assuming?
---
Don't look at me like that
#8thethirdthoughtPosted 12/26/2012 10:38:36 PM
Sahduk posted...
oh well in that case e because **** that guy
#9IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 10:54:33 PM
Sahduk: Jagoffs like you are the reason I stopped playing this game! *Bang!*

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Ack! The enemy!...wait what the...that was you?

Sahduk: Yes.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Wh- but why did I take damage? There's no friendly fire in this game?

Sahduk: This isn't Infinity Slayer.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Is that so? Then prepare to get owned...aw crap!

Firing into the air aimlessly depleted L3git's ammo. Sahduk was cleverly aware of this.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:wait wait wait, don't shoot me, I don't want to die, I'm going for a perfection! No no no!

Sahduk:Then listen here; either do something useful on the battlefield or face respawning.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Okay okay!

He turned and jet packed towards the action. With a smile you move towards the closest neautral objective. None of your teammates were guarding it.

You crouch.

Too much time passed for the enemy to NOT be capping it. You suspect an active camo-er.

Sahduk: Gotta take this slow... Maybe th-

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Hey dude, I think my game is glitched.

Sahduk: Who-what? You?!

L3git had returned.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Yeah, I try to jet pack and my guy just stutters. It was working at the beginning. Damn, Bungie sucks lol!

Sahduk: Armor abilities run on cool down. It needs to recharge.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: That's stupid! Then what's the point of the jet pack?

Sahduk: Getting to places in less time.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: No! That's stupid! In Mario you fly around to get to higher places with the power up. What does the time it takes have to do with anything?

Sahduk: Even the cape in Mario has some limitations.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: No no, not the cape, the tail. Er...toodiki suit.

Sahduk: 'Tanooki'.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Uh, I don't know, I don't really watch Jersey Shore. But I guess she's pretty hot.

Sahduk:What?!

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:Aaaah!

An enemy Warthog came racing by, almost splattering the two of you. L3git, who had his finger on the x button, managed to board the turret seat of the vehicle accidentally, but was now being driven away!

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:what's going on? What do I do? What do I do?!

The enemy driver kept going. He was taking L3git away inadvertently.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: No! Dude!Help me!

[A] Good riddance. >Go for objective<
[B] Run after your inexperienced, hapless comrade.
[C] (Yell)Don't exit the warthog or he'll run you over!
[D] Run and check Rocket spawn, then blow up the vehicle when you can
[E] Find a plasma pistol
---
#10ssj3bladePosted 12/26/2012 11:00:01 PM
A, of course.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica