Dominion Diaries.

#21iRGushPosted 12/27/2012 8:13:21 AM
It seems like you're playing dominion wrong
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#22SociopathixPosted 12/27/2012 9:28:36 AM
B
---
The world requires no audience, no witnesses, no witnesses!
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
#23lderivedxPosted 12/27/2012 9:29:07 AM
E

Not play dominion
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#24GotThat415SwagPosted 12/27/2012 9:34:54 AM
I stopped reading at the part where lith decided to not betray the guy. Obviously an unrealistic story.
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#25IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:37:08 AM
lderivedx posted...
E

Not play dominion

Kind sir, I think you've made your position on Dominion pretty clear the first time lol.

However I think you'd enjoy this unconventional game of Dominion if you know what's in store for our heroes.

If you still feel annoyed by this however, would you like to be added to the story as a villain character? It would be fun. I think you'd enjoy it.
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#26lderivedxPosted 12/27/2012 9:37:42 AM
I'm annoyed?
---
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
GT: i derive dx
#27IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:43:28 AM
lderivedx posted...
I'm annoyed?

Annoyed, agitated, not-all-for, whatever it is that you feel towards Dominion that would cause you not to play this beautiful game mode ;)

Maybe annoyed wasn't exactly accurate...

So what say you? Villain? Come on I have your back story and all the plot twists ready for you already! It'll be fun, really. Or maybe some other user can fill that role...
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#28lderivedxPosted 12/27/2012 9:45:46 AM
whatever it is that you feel towards Dominion that would cause you not to play this beautiful game mode ;)

Xbox has issues with the maps.

I would be a good nemesis, I think.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/2bnn8k.jpg
#29IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:49:59 AM
lderivedx posted...
whatever it is that you feel towards Dominion that would cause you not to play this beautiful game mode ;)

Xbox has issues with the maps.

I would be a good nemesis, I think.

Cool. Then it's settled. If you'd like later down the line I could PM you reasons as to why you did what you did or what you're really plotting. You can also PM me any lines of dialogue you may want implemented into your character. This isn't necessary by any means, but the exclusivity is there if you'd like.

Enjoy!
---
#30lderivedxPosted 12/27/2012 9:50:55 AM
Oh sure
---
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale