Dominion Diaries.

#241IheartpancreasPosted 1/9/2013 8:33:04 AM
C
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Again?!?
#242IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:28:53 AM
[C]
Iderivedx: I didn't win. There were some frustrations but over all that match was pretty fun, wouldn't you agree?

zetsuhimoze:.......

Iderivedx: And I've got to say when you threw-

zetsuhimoze: What now?

Iderivedx: Pardon?

zetsuhimoze: You done with terrorizing people over Xbox Live? We beat you two games fair and square.

Iderivedx: There's still one game left.

SLOPPY:Come on..

zetsuhimoze: Hey! You said you were a man of your word! And you said if we won at least 2 of the 3 games, we'd be the winner! I knew you wouldn't play fair.

Iderivedx: It's actually out of fairness that we have to continue to the third game. You guys got 2 riddles wrong and 2 correct. I doubled the value of the last riddle so you wouldn't need a tie breaker. How bout we double the value of our last little game? I win, I win it all. You win, likewise.

zetsuhimoze: That's ****** bull******! Then what's the point of having it be 2 out of 3?! We never asked you to double our point values!

Iderivedx: In which case you'd have tied 2 riddles correct to 2 riddles wrong. We'd have gone onto a tiebreaker and you've have failed. We'd still be in the same situation.

zetsuhimoze: You don't know that!

Iderivedx: Oh trust me, you wouldn't have won the tie breaker

zetsuhimoze: Trust is about the last thing I have for you with all your technical bullcrap!

Iderivedx: What are you so afraid of? Haven't you played Simon says before? If you pay attention, it's pretty much impossible to lose. 'Derived says' is essentially the same game.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Let's just do it man. It's not like we have a choice....he'd just bend whatever rules into his favor anyway if we don't comply...

zetsuhimoze:Grrrah! You're a freaking ****, you know that!

Iderivedx: So shall we begin?

You were incredibly frustrated.

Iderivedx: I'm gonna set the gametype up. You guys stay in your lobby and communicate strategies with each other if you must...who knows, it might be the last time you converse...

Derived left. You were all at the post game lobby while the map and settings were being changed.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Cheer up, moze. We made it this far.

zetsuhimoze:.....*sigh* I guess you're right...

SLOPPY: Can't honestly say you didn't expect this kinda thing though right?

zetsuhimoze: I guess.......heh...we did make a good team that last game though.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Yeah!

zetsuhimoze: I mean if every game the three of us played was like that, with the commendations we'd get, we'd have enough XP to bust through the level cap...

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: 'Bust a cap'? Sorry brotato, but I'm not really an enthusiast of gangster rap.

zetsuhimoze: ?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Although I guess I could freestyle a bit till the match starts

zetsuhimoze: ......L3git, I would rather endure all manner of horrible things happening to me in the worst possible way than to listen to you freest-

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: I mean I woke up one day and seem to have an inexplicable knack for rapping....it's weird...like a gift you know?

zetsuhimoze: I would sooner endure being mauled to death by hyenas after losing a knife fight to a baby seal, in front of my loved ones than to listen to you rap-

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Okay then, I guess a little something off the top of my head should suffice. (clears throat)
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#243IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:28:56 AM
zetsuhimoze: I WOULD BLISSFULLY ACCEPT BEING BURNED TO CINDERS BY MY GRANDMOTHER AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY BEING THROWN INTO A TUB OF ACID AFTER EATING A CAKE FILLED WITH NITROGLYCERIN, FOLLOWING LEAVING THE HOSPITAL AND LEARNING FROM THE DOCTOR THAT I HAVE TERMINAL CANCER, AND THEN BEING ABUSED BY SAID DOCTOR THAN LISTEN TO YOU-

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:
What is up with the Covenant Carbine?
Players dodging doom like they're Anthony Carmine
They don't need to jump, they can run in a straight line
They do not fear death, cause they know the gun is small time

If you lose a duel, then you know the gun's the culprit
Never reaching heights like a midget on a pulpit
Any other gun, you know you could never fault it
But the only thing it brings to the table is a balled fist...

zetsuhimoze: MY EARS! MY EAAAARRS!

SLOPPY: Heh heh, you know that actually wasn't too bad.

zetsuhimoze: DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!

Iderivedx: I'm back guys.

zetsuhimoze:!.............

Iderivedx: I made the necessary adjustments and realized: Since it's not really going to be based on the map, I'll let you guys make the selection of where the final showdown should be.

[A]Complex
[B]Haven
[C]Exile
[D]Longbow
[E]Solace
[F]Whatever dude.
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#244zetsuhimozePosted 1/9/2013 11:57:03 AM
D
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#245JaascePosted 1/9/2013 12:18:00 PM(edited)
D
---
GT: Jaasce
#246dingiestsafePosted 1/9/2013 12:15:56 PM
D
---
Gt: Dingiestsafe
PSN: GOTWsafe
#247supermoc10Posted 1/9/2013 1:59:31 PM
D
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#248captaingooch19Posted 1/9/2013 2:02:02 PM
d
#249dontyoulookatmePosted 1/9/2013 2:53:14 PM
Why does everyone want d? Sentimental value?
---
Don't look at me like that
#250zetsuhimozePosted 1/9/2013 2:58:15 PM
Everyone hates solace and complex, and exile and haven are over played.
---
Psn zetsu_himoze