Dominion Diaries.

#271AcTi0NzPosted 1/10/2013 8:03:36 PM
A
---
Sup
#272IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:33:03 PM
You took 10 steps forward.
Iderivedx: Excellent. You guys are sharp. Now let's dispense with the theatrics and really play the game.

HorsemanSkip:!

Iderivedx: Do you guys know the definition of evil?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:......

Iderivedx: Let me ask you this: If Pinocchio says, "My nose is about to grow" .....tell me, what will happen?

SLOPPY:......

Iderivedx: As you know, it only grows when he tells a lie. If he said it was about to grow and it did...he wouldn't be lying, so how could it grow? Yet if it didn't grow after he said it, he would have lied........but then it will grow....and he'd be telling the truth.....how could it grow if he told the truth?

Your brains were starting to hurt.

HorsemanSkip:There's a point to this line of questioning, I'm sure...

Iderivedx: If I ask any of you to give me the answer....could you?

The three of you:.....

In reality, no one knew the answer.

Iderivedx: However....if I asked you to give me the correct answer, preceding with 'derived says'....

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:!

HorsemanSkip: You bastard, you can't do that! That's that's not-

Iderivedx: Heh heh heh, don't worry, I won't. But if I did, you'd have to respond. Same way if I said 'derived says lose the game' what would you do? If I said 'derived said win the game' what would you do? I personally would find such amusing, but rest assured, I won't ask such questions.

However, if at any point in time any of you can figure out the Pinocchio dilemma, you'll instantly advance to just before the finish line. Get it wrong and you get a strike. Its just an optional bonus. So no, I won't ask any questions like that as part of the game..

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:*phew*

Iderivedx: But what I will ask is for one of you to hit the floating ball over my head with enough force to move it at least 10 feet from my body.

You all looked above derived. There was a griffball floating right outside of a floating teleporter. You assumed the teleporter next to you led up there.

It wasn't too high up that you'd die from fall damage, so you wouldn't break the no killing yourselves request...but if you couldn't sprint, use grenades or jump...how will you be able to get the momentum to make it-

Iderivedx:Derived says until further notice, you cannot melee or walk.

HorsemanSkip:...what?....oookay.....

SLOPPY knew where this was leading

SLOPPY: Oh boy....

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:?

Iderivedx: Keeping in mind that you can't walk, sprint, jump, throw grenades or melee....

HorsemanSkip:......

Iderivedx: Derived said xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Hit the griffball above my head with enough force to move it at least 10 feet.

HorsemanSkip: Oh no...

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:*Gulp* how...would I even begin to....

[A] You can't even walk into the teleporter near us,L3git! It's impossible this is obviously a trick!
[B] It's obvious he wants you to go into the teleporter, but walking or running into it will break the rules. I've got it! I'll shoot it with my rocket launcher!
[C] Look L3git, SLOPPY is between you and the teleporter. We can't kill each other, but switch to your sword and attack him. You will lunge at him, but trust me. I think I got it figured out. I know how teleporters work...
[D] Do nothing
[E] "You said you'd outsmart us?.....well you succeeded"(cry)
[F] Attempt to solve Pinocchio paradox
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#273zetsuhimozePosted 1/10/2013 9:00:39 PM(edited)
The answer is A since he said derived said.not derived says. As for the paradox i did research on it, but its not worth answering because there are multiple answers
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#274H3YGUYS34Posted 1/10/2013 8:53:57 PM
[A]
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#275AcTi0NzPosted 1/10/2013 8:59:57 PM
D
---
Sup
#276captaingooch19Posted 1/10/2013 9:24:42 PM
D. didn't say "Derived says"
#277zetsuhimozePosted 1/10/2013 9:46:02 PM
Yes but it was also directed towards legit so it would be A
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#278supermoc10Posted 1/10/2013 10:37:14 PM
D
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#279dontyoulookatmePosted 1/11/2013 2:06:50 AM
He's right it's A. Doesn't matter if we did nothin cause we weren't asked. Change your answers
---
Don't look at me like that
#280HorsemanSkipPosted 1/11/2013 2:52:25 AM
Yay!

Also, A.
---
"The battle is never over." -Padan Fain.