Dominion Diaries.

#281darknessryPosted 1/11/2013 2:16:30 AM
D
---
Face it, Gamefaqs is riddled with asses.
#282esprailePosted 1/11/2013 5:01:06 AM
D. Didnt say derived says about the ball
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#283IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 8:42:45 AM
[D] You did nothing. SLOPPY didn't either. However, neither of you were the ones being addressed by derived.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Crap crap what do I do? I can't walk into the teleporter...should I hop towards, no no, I can't jump...damn do I have a jet pack, no but I can't melee, how will I...

AcTi0Nz: L3git, no!

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Ah crap I hesitated didn't I? Oh no, so that means we get a strike right?Dammit...sorry guys...

Iderivedx:......

AcTi0Nz: No! He didn't say derived says!

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:Huh?....oh that's right....

Iderivedx: How interesting. You didn't get a strike even though you obviously deserved to, Mr. L3git. Consider yourself lucky.

AcTi0Nz: Dammit L3git, pay attention! He said he'd outsmart one of us! You-that was almost-

Iderivedx: Derived says all previous restrictions othe than killing yourselves, has been removed.

AcTi0Nz:.....

Iderivedx: Derived says, none of you can show any sign of protest, disrespect, disagreement or discontent.

SLOPPY:....?

Iderivedx: See? Didn't I tell you this game was easy? If you pay attention, it's pretty much impossible to lose. Isn't this way better than a slayer match? Aren't you glad you aren't still solving riddles? We all know how you feel about those...

AcTi0Nz:....

Iderivedx: Derived says answer my question: Aren't you glad we aren't still solving riddles?

AcTi0Nz:....yes....

SLOPPY: yes

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: yeah.

Iderivedx: Heh heh heh heh...hee hee hee hee...

AcTi0Nz: ?

Iderivedx: Haha Hahahahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha !

AcTi0Nz: What the hell has gotten into y-

Iderivedx: Derived says, solve the next riddle correctly.

SLOPPY: !

AcTi0Nz: You son of a ******!

Iderivedx: That's strike one.

STRIKES
[X][?][?]

Iderivedx: Kind sir, have you already forgotten what I said earlier?

AcTi0Nz:*grrrrrrrr*.....

SLOPPY: Calm down, man it's okay...

Iderivedx: Now you know why this is my favorite game!Hahahahaha! Derived says solve this riddle correctly:

An agreement, an allegiance, a pact that won't die.
What more can I say? My second word has an 'i'.
I'm sodium in nature? A vehicle that moves?
You won't guess the second word, till the 18th has been removed.

What am I?

AcTi0Nz:(to yourself) You're pure evil...

[A] Do nothing
[B] Binary rifle
[C] Light rifle
[D]Promethean knight
[E]Elite chieftain
[F]Jackal Skirmisher
[G]Covenant Carbine
[H]Covenant Dropship
[I]Attempt to solve Pinocchio paradox
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#284zetsuhimozePosted 1/11/2013 8:56:58 AM
G
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#285supermoc10Posted 1/11/2013 10:22:29 AM
G
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#286captaingooch19Posted 1/11/2013 12:00:50 PM
g
#287darknessryPosted 1/11/2013 12:30:43 PM
I have a theory for the Pinocchio riddle. Pinocchio's only way to tell the truth and have his nose grow is for him to tell a lie that, at that time, is a lie that becomes true after he says it. So for it to grow, the sentence/phrase would have to start out a lie. Whatever the effects afterwards should have no effect on his previous statement turning true or not.

He said that his nose was about to grow, which at that time, wasn't true, until he said it. Then his nose grew.

So in a nutshell: The only way he could grow his nose while lying is when the lie becomes truth after said lie is spoken.
---
Face it, Gamefaqs is riddled with asses.
#288H3YGUYS34Posted 1/11/2013 3:41:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#289omgnarahaxPosted 1/11/2013 6:53:36 PM
Am I reading too much into this or does Legit already have 2 strikes that Iderived hasn't mentioned. I only say this because in the commands before he always used the full GT, in the specific commands recently he's only referred to him as Legit. Given it's a strike if Iderived says derived and an action is made, is it the same way in the reverse. Given the way the character has played out already I feel like Legit has these 2 unmentioned strikes >_>.Or I could just be over thinking the whole thing. Good CYOA that actually wants me to read it overall TC!
#290AcTi0NzPosted 1/11/2013 7:32:23 PM
I was in the story! Oh yeah and G
---
Sup