Dominion Diaries.

#31IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 10:42:17 PM
[A]
zetsuhimoze + Cher: Do you belieeeeeeeeeve in life after love? (after love)

zetsuhimoze: Daw daw dawdaaaaaaaw!

Cher:I can feel something inside me say, I really don't think you're strong enough now!

(L3git's mic) ???: Ha ha ha ha!

zetsuhimoze:?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Ugh, sorry bout that bro. My Dad's blasting his old folks' music on his new iPad.

(L3git's mic)???: Hee Hee Hee, see son? Even your friends on your new Nintendo have good tastes like me!

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Dad this is the 'Xbox'! (To you) Really sorry broski, I'll tell him to turn it down. Christmas, y'know?

zetsuhimoze: So you got a Wii U AND Halo 4?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: What? No! That would be crazy. I got a Wii U, Halo 4 AND a 360. It would be crazy to have Halo 4 and not the vessel to play it on, dontcha think bromosexual? Ack! Enemy! Enemy!!!

zetsuhimoze:Where, where?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: That red holographic thing over there! Is that the last boss?

zetsuhimoze:What the hell are you-

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:Is that a Reaper? I think I saw it in a trailer once. We're screwed!

He was aiming the turret at the friendly Wraith terminal.

zetsuhimoze:Ooooh! Hahahahaha!

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: What are you laughing about?! The streets will run red with the blood of our allies! That thing is gonna destroy the world!!!......right?

zetsuhimoze:No no no no no, you're thinkin' Mass Eff- look, that thing is a friendly Wraith. If we hop in it, we'll be a lot better off than in this Warthog....but that means....Wow, we capped and fortified this base? I was so distracted I didn't even notice!

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Alright bromatozoa! Let's grab that Waste!

zetsuhimoze:Wraith.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Wait!

zetsuhimoze:Wraith.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Wayth!

[A] Aaaargh!
[B] Not a single enemy contested your cap and fortification...maybe if you run for it, they'll ambush you and cap the base. Wait and see. (Camp accusation 82%)
[C]You have a SAW, you can hold your own in a base cap. Leave Wraith for other teammates.
[D] Alright let's do it!
[E] Inquire about L3git's personal life. Possibly include the Dad in the conversation.
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#32bd0g5Posted 12/27/2012 11:07:01 PM
[F] close this topic
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#33stoltenberg11Posted 12/27/2012 11:46:57 PM
e
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
#34zetsuhimozePosted 12/28/2012 3:01:30 AM
I say D. And you got me correct when i play halo and use a mic. Though im usually in party chat
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#35dontyoulookatmePosted 12/28/2012 7:25:10 AM
E)
Character development is always good.
---
Don't look at me like that
#36IheartpancreasPosted 12/28/2012 9:07:34 AM
E
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Again?!?
#37IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 1:01:44 PM
[E]

stoltenberg11: Gotta say man...two consoles and games....you seem pretty... privileged

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: 'Privileged?'

stoltenberg11: Yeah, you seem a little too old to be getting Christmas gifts from mommy and daddy. Your parents are spoiling you. But then again....that's kinda the situation of the Xbox Live populace so I shouldn't be surprised..

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Hey, that's kinda not fair, dontcha think, brolly polly olly?

stoltenberg11: Not really. You're living with your parents, not having to worry about bills and rent and-

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Whoa whoa whoa, brothello; this is my house. My Dad's just visiting. He lives far away. We don't see each other often.

stoltenberg11: Oh....really? Okay...well you still fit the Xbox Live stereotype. What with your CoD loving ways and what not....

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: CoD? Is that Call of Duty? Why, I've never played a Call of Duty game before.

stoltenberg11: Bullcrap! Then why the gamertag? What game do you go frolicking around, no-scoping?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: What does 'no-scoping' mean? Sorry I don't really play many shooters...Halo's kinda my first. I guess Bungie really roped me in lol!

stoltenberg11: It's 34-never mind. Then tell me: What's your gamertag all about?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: It symbolizes friendship and sticking with your buddies.

stoltenberg11: How could that in any way remotely represent-

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: 'x' is the 24th letter of the alphabet. There are 4 'x's in my name. That's 24,24,24 and 24. When you separate all the 2's and add 'em together, you get 8. Do the same with the 4s and you get 16. See, when you separate them, put them in a different environment and add things to them, when they're all brought back together after changing from 2s to 8s and 4s to 16s, they still make up 24. (16+8) Meaning that true friends will always be the same when they're together. The bond they have, that is. Not to mention 24 x 4 is 96. Doesn't 96 look like a Ying Yang?

stoltenberg11: W-whoa...that's....surprisingly profound....I....I never thought-

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Speaking of friends, mind if I send you a friend reques-

stoltenberg11: ........hey, then what's 'l3gitnoscop3s' all about?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: I'm studying to be a graphic designer. I get a lot of guys asking for help designing logos for their pieces and scenes. I enjoy doing it, so I put what I enjoy as my gamertag.

stoltenberg11: I.....I don't get it.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: 'Legit no scopes' is an anagram for 'Scene Logo Tips'.

stoltenberg11: ......it.....holy crap...that's....that's pretty cool...

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Yeah well...I couldn't really think of anything creative so I just put what I enjo-oh.....I just got a message.

stoltenberg11: Wha...me too...just got an invite..

{ SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY is inviting you to an Xbox Live party }

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Party invite? What's this all about?

stoltenberg11: I don't know but I think I see red dots on my radar.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Oh right! The Waist!

stoltenberg11:...........

[A] Accept invite. See who wants to talk to the both of you at once
[B] Stay focused! Let's take out any enemies first then we'll check the message
[C] Head for the Wraith!
[D] I REEEEEALLY DON'T THINK YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH, NOW!
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#38SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 12/28/2012 1:37:39 PM
[E] Wake up and stop dreaming because I would never invite such a horrible player
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#39IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 1:39:22 PM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
[E] Wake up and stop dreaming because I would never invite such a horrible player

Trust me, things aren't what they initially seem. There's an evil afoot. Stay tuned. >:)
---
#402ndSoldierPosted 12/28/2012 1:41:17 PM
[C]
---
PSN-Kenkyo_dyer
There's my life, my goals, my camaro, the women... and then there's video games