Dominion Diaries.

#361captaingooch19Posted 1/15/2013 8:42:23 AM
c
#362JaascePosted 1/15/2013 9:54:05 AM
I was considering F though, backstory is good.
---
GT: Jaasce
http://tinyurl.com/GFAQSHALO4
#363The_Dark_WallPosted 1/15/2013 10:01:08 AM
A

, they're all too weak, THE PURPOSE OF THE WEAK IS TO BE FOOD FOR THE STRONG!!!!!!!!! THEIR DEATHS SHALL GIVE YOU AMMO AND GRENADES!!!!!!! THE GREATEST PURPOSE THEY CAN SERVE IS TO BE YOUR SACRIFICE TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AND OBTAIN ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!

Stupid auto correct, I meant C
---
"The only philosophy that is always right is that no philosophy is always right"
#364supermoc10Posted 1/15/2013 11:04:54 AM
C
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#365MCPeePants88Posted 1/15/2013 1:33:53 PM
(C)
---
Gamertag-BlaK9
#366AcTi0NzPosted 1/15/2013 3:43:38 PM
C
---
Sup
#367H3YGUYS34Posted 1/15/2013 3:46:49 PM
[C]
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#368zetsuhimozePosted 1/15/2013 4:35:10 PM
C
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#369Firestar123456Posted 1/15/2013 6:11:19 PM
I'd like to [F]ind out more about these guys.
---
A wise man chooses death before war.
A wiser man chooses not to be born.
#370IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 7:34:24 PM
Everyone started to walk in the direction of the structure. Reverse and Bowtie were slightly ahead, talking amongst themselves.

Total_Reverse: Sheesh, that was nerve wracking huh?

Unlimited_Bowtie: Yeah. I thought Peoples was aiming for us...as did you guys.

Total_Reverse: Yup. That makes the second time I've feared being shot by someone who I thought was on my team...

Unlimited_Bowtie: What do you mean?

Total_Reverse: Earlier, when we first met Peoples and we started firing....when you were shooting
me I thought I was done for as well.

Unlimited_Bowtie:Me?! We were shooting EACH OTHER!

Total_Reverse:......pretty sure you were gunning for me....

Unlimited_Bowtie: Pretty sure you're a jerk! It was dark, how would you even know!

The two continued their quibble.

SLOPPY:.......little sibling rivalry thing they got going on eh?

AmandaPanda89: They....well it's not really their fault. Derived....before the riddles, he made us fight against each other Infinity Slayer style. He allowed us to pick who would be on who's team. He said the team that lost would have 1 member of the winning team's choice banished here. And the winning team guarantees themselves immunity from this place.

SLOPPY: What teams did you choose?

AmandaPanda89: It was Terry and Bowtie against me and Reverse originally, but Bowtie chose to instead have it be 3 on 1 against him. That way if....WHEN he lost, he'd be the only one out, and he'd effectively save the rest of us.

SLOPPY:That's pretty damn noble.

AmandaPanda89: Only we couldn't bring ourselves to do it...we couldn't just gang up on him and send him to his doom. We even convinced Terry! And since the score was 0-0 for the longest time, derived disqualified us all and said we were all then going to solve riddles. Reverse kinda blames Bowtie. He thinks he damned us all.

SLOPPY: I see. Maybe with time he'll realize that Bowtie isn't the bad guy.

AmandaPanda89:......yeah.....'bad guy'.....Peoples...can I ask you something?

SLOPPY: Shoot.

AmandaPanda89: As you know, we've been here for so long. The reason derived slapped a gun in Terry's hands was to make it so that we couldn't leave our consoles on, do other things, and then return. Terry chasing us would keep us from ever being able to rest.

SLOPPY: Mhm...

AmandaPanda89: I...at one point....you know, my screen has a brightness level that's abnormally high for this kind of T.V. I also increased the in game brightness to see if maybe they abyss would be traversable. Didn't make a difference, but...but I DID notice something. Around the time you entered, a message at the kill feed section popped up, you know...like when someone joins a game?

SLOPPY: It said someone joined your game?

AmandaPanda89: I'm not sure, I..I think so. It went away very quick. I wasn't paying attention. 'Such and such has joined your game'... I know it couldn't be you-

SLOPPY: Did the name have 'x's in it?

AmandaPanda89: I don't...I don't know-

SLOPPY: Try and remember. Did it have any 'x's?

AmandaPanda89:......

SLOPPY:Think, Amanda, think!
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?