Dominion Diaries.

#441H3YGUYS34Posted 1/21/2013 3:25:05 PM
[B] I want to die or a least him to die.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#442z_UndisplayedPosted 1/21/2013 4:26:22 PM
Did anyone else imagine the whole Derived Says thing on Complex?
---
Guilt is always a self imposed burden, but is not always rightly imposed.
GT: Pointblank V
#443HorsemanSkipPosted 1/21/2013 6:10:50 PM
E
---
"The battle is never over." -Padan Fain.
#444IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:28:33 PM
z_Undisplayed posted...

How the hell is this possible?! Complex is the map that was originally intended, but changed due to your choices. Even while writing it, and knowing it took place on Longbow, Complex was what was in mind...

But I didn't do anything to indicate such....did I?
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#445z_UndisplayedPosted 1/22/2013 3:33:20 PM
IamChaCha posted...
z_Undisplayed posted...

How the hell is this possible?! Complex is the map that was originally intended, but changed due to your choices. Even while writing it, and knowing it took place on Longbow, Complex was what was in mind...

I didn't say you did. I forgot it took place on longbow, and when I imagined it, it had the feeling of complex, by the cliffside. You did not indicate complex in any way. Sorry if my post(s) sounded negative.
---
Guilt is always a self imposed burden, but is not always rightly imposed.
GT: Pointblank V
#446IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:21:27 PM
z_Undisplayed posted...
IamChaCha posted...
z_Undisplayed posted...

I didn't say you did. I forgot it took place on longbow, and when I imagined it, it had the feeling of complex, by the cliffside. You did not indicate complex in any way. Sorry if my post(s) sounded negative.

Oh no no no, your post wasnt negative at all, just thought it was an interesting coincidence is all :)
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#447IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:12:26 AM
[E] xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Alright! Time to stop lollygagging and get outta here!

L3git had a single grenade on him. He managed to memorize the time it took for the wall to disappear and reappear- ie. whenever an ordinance was brought down in-game. He only needed to kill himself and respawn when it happened.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: I gotta be real specific with the timing. If it disappears and then I suicide, I'd probably respawn a little too late. I wouldn't want to-whoops!

L3git's mic: *clang*

Though speaking to himself in the presence of no one, L3git felt the instinctive urge to motion with his hands, what he wouldn't want to happen. This caused his controller to fall to the ground....on the Left Trigger button once more.

*fwip.............BOOM!*

L3git's only grenade was inadvertently thrown and exploded.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:.........

...well now that's a kick in the testiculars... Ah crap what the hell am I going to do now?!

L3git lost his only means of suiciding within the same general area as the ongoing game on Longbow. He was now tasked with finding an alternative means of killing himself...a task made all the more difficult when one considers the addled, incomprehensible thought process of Mr. noscop3s.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: WhatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdo?! Crap.....how am I gonna....AHA!

L3git ran past the barrier as it disappeared and straight towards the scene of SLOPPY'S demise. The glowing Scattershot on the ground caught his attention from afar.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Yes, yes, if I grab that weapon and shoot the Covenant Shields at close range, I may be able to inflict enough self damage to die! I hope it has enough shots left......huh?

As quickly as it came into view, the Scattershot disappeared. Too much time had elapsed.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: No.....no that was my last hope...

L3git pressed start....he saw all the dimmed options on his screen......he saw 'End game' momentarily highlight.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:..................no. No I'm not leaving this place without Brototype. He needs me. I'll....I'll just have to figure it out.

L3git was all out of ideas.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Hraaah! Dammit! What do I do? What CAN I do?! Ugh...Halo 4...I don't know why they call this 'software'....it's hard! I need to figure out how to kill myself in this game and that's a fact...

L3git started to ponder.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:....game.....fact.....game....facts......game.....fax......gamefaqs! Of course! Bromaldehyde was mentioning that site earlier! Maybe I can ask for ideas on my laptop!

L3git promptly made a Gamefaqs account and started to browse the Halo 4 message boards. He did not know what he was getting himself into.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Alright let's see here...how to you post topics...ooh, what's this?

L3git was going through the topic titles.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: '343 sucks'.....'locus'....'locus trading'...'how to spice up your locus'......'boltshot'....'Dominion Diaries'......'forge playlist', nope nothing about suicides. Guess I'll have to post one of my own topics for....hm....these guys sure do have funny usernames.... hey hey, come on L3git! Focus! Locus on the task at hand! If I waste any more time, Derived's madness will be as sure fire as a shot from a rifle, or ...or a carb- OOOH! I CAN MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT THE COVENANT CARBINE!

Forgetting what he was there for, L3git started typing away, creating his first topic

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:*giggle giggle* maybe others feel the same way.
Hm...what's this now?
---
#448IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:12:30 AM
'So and so is a troll?' It seems the Gamefaqs user misspelled 'toll'. But why would they be discussing tolls on an online forum? And...how can a person be a toll? Or...do they pay that person? Hm....I fear shady business going on here....it seems like the user may be selling him/herself on the forum. That's the only logical explanation for why the Gamefaqs denizens would pay a toll to them. I should have known. I mean judging by the user name, all the clues point in that direction of promiscuity. I mean the cha cha is a pretty sultry dance, in which user coercion is imminent-wait, what the hell am I doing here, I still haven't figured out how to suicide in here! Dammit internet!

L3git slammed his laptop shut, shunning it for making him lose track of the time.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Guess I'll just have to figure this out on my own.....hmm....

L3git walked towards the barrier. After a good 5 minutes of blank staring, he thought of something.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: I.....wonder.....

.....*FWIIIIIIISH!*

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Oh!

L3git's hunch was correct. He jet packed at the barrier to see if he could actually go over it. He did.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Oh so wow, you can go over it. SLOPPY didn't seem like he knew that, I don't think....wouldn't have mattered anyway to leave this place. But......can I stand on TOP of it......AHA! YES!

L3git was now standing high atop the barrier's peak. He was onto something

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Sweet! I got it! I'll count down the time, and when it's about 5 seconds before the barrier goes down, I'll jet pack from the top of this barrier even higher into the air! Then I'll plunge to my demise right as the barrier disappears!

The idea was actually a clever one. One he wasted no time trying

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Alright, it's gonna go away soon. Let me just...jet...pack....higher....that's it!

He then let himself drop.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Farewell cruel world!

*THUD*
Announcer: SOO ISIIIDE!

L3git waited anxiously as his screen dimmed. He closed his eyes. If he mistimed the jump and died while the barrier was still up, his death would be the same as dying in the abyss...and that wouldn't be good.

He opened his eyes.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: YES! YES! YES, IT WORKED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

L3git was greeted by the cold white glacial formations and structures that formed Longbow. He was jumping for joy on the inside, and manifested this on his in-game character. Doing so caused him to get a glimpse of Derived.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:*GASP!*

L3git stopped jumping and crouched.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Oh God, did he see me?

He crouched past a structure and slowly peeked.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: What is this, Dominion? He's...he's at the B base...oooh, he's got a Rocket Launcher. Wait....it's ....Jaasce! No, don't run there he has a Rock....hm...what's going on here?

L3git could see the stand off that was taking place. Both Jassce and Derived were looking at each other, but neither attacked. If Jassce moved to cap the base, Derived would shoot him down. At the same time, the game clock was almost up.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:...I wish I could help in some way...but Derived not knowing I'm here seems like an incredible advantage to squander...I mean....I don't think even he knows you can escape the abyss.

[A]Send party invite to Jassce. Do not reveal location
[B]Attempt to assassinate Derived. (chance of success 48%
[C]Try and cap A yourself
[D]View our hero's perspective
[E]Let the game clock run out. Two heads are better than one: You could help Jassce solve Derived's tie breaker riddle he's no doubt planning
---
#449JaascePosted 1/23/2013 8:43:17 AM
A. Send an invite to me. <3
---
GT: Jaasce
http://tinyurl.com/GFAQSHALO4
#450captaingooch19Posted 1/23/2013 9:02:01 AM
[A] party up and decimate derived