Goin with C
#73supermoc10Posted 1/1/2013 9:08:55 PM
C
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#74_DeviljhoPosted 1/1/2013 9:38:52 PM
B, to change things up a bit.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember you posting similar stories on the Tri boards. If that was indeed you, then this topic should definitely get even more interesting.
---
Official Deviljho of the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate board
XBL: Reaper Fatalis
#75IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 9:46:01 PM
_Deviljho posted...
B, to change things up a bit.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember you posting similar stories on the Tri boards. If that was indeed you, then this topic should definitely get even more interesting.

Indeed it was. (Hence the 'we meet again' post directed at you earlier) We're you present for the MVC3 one? That one seems to be the most popular, or at least moreso than the others...
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#76_DeviljhoPosted 1/1/2013 10:31:54 PM
No, I didn't see it, since I haven't ever been on that board. Do you have a link? Sounds like it'd be fun to read.
---
Official Deviljho of the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate board
XBL: Reaper Fatalis
#77RAGEface14Posted 1/2/2013 12:35:25 AM
A. I want to know about bowtie.
---
M.O.S.H
Move Over S#!+ Head
#78IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:34:44 AM(edited)
_Deviljho posted...
No, I didn't see it, since I haven't ever been on that board. Do you have a link? Sounds like it'd be fun to read.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/995376-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds/58254405

^First part

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/995376-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds/58360431

^Second part. Broke 500 and kept going :)

Here's the credits video to the Battlefield 3 one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDNR6Z7kRrc

That one was very fun too.
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#79IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:51:07 PM
[C]
zetsuhimoze: We have to help SLOPPY, L3git. We can't just leave him with derived.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: How will we get into his game?

zetsuhimoze: Uh...good question.....I....I have an idea.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: What?

zetsuhimoze: I'll go it alone.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Why?

zetsuhimoze: I'll msg derived and get me to join his 'game'

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: WHAT?! WHY?!

zetsuhimoze: We're not friends with either of them, so we can't just randomly join in without an invite. SLOPPY won't, but derived will.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: I'm coming with you.

zetsuhimoze: No.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Think about it dude; we don't know what tricks he has up his sleeve. You're gonna need someone to watch your back. Sure there might be more on the line, but there's also strength in numbers. The three of us stand a better chance against derived and all of Skynet!

zetsuhimoze:....I...I think you've got a point......alright.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Alright!

zetsuhimoze: Let's do this!

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: You said it, brOMG!

You sent Iderivedx a message.

zetsuhimoze:....

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: What did you say?

zetsuhimoze:.....

[Iderivedx sent you a message]

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Ooh!

zetsuhimoze: You got that too?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: It's a game invite. *Phew* here goes nothing!

You both entered the game. It was a custom game on the map Haven. You and L3git spawned both in blue. You saw two other individuals at the top of the map. One red and one blue: Iderivedx and SLOPPY respectively.

SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY: YOU! Y-you fools! What have you done!!? What are you doing here?!

Iderivedx: Ah the guests have arrived. Fret not, SLOPPY, I invited them.

SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY: They have nothing to do with this.....

Iderivedx: On the contrary, they seem to have everything to do with this now. SLOPPY: you've been absolved of your past failures. We're starting fresh. The three of you against me, in a battle of the wits. A splendid idea you put forth, wouldn't you agree Mr. Moze?

zetsuhimoze: SLOPPY, don't worry. We're gonna get you out of here!

SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY:.........no.........what have you.......

Iderivedx: Yes, we're gonna have three little sessions. The one to prove victorious in at least 2 of them wins. This means if you win, not only will you all be free from any kind of harm from me, but that you'll never see or hear from me again.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: How do we know you'll stay true to your word?

Iderivedx: Because when I win..........

zetsuhimoze:..............

Iderivedx: Let's just say you'll be at my mercy. And you will not be pleased. It's wise to fear me. In which case, there's no need for me to lie to motivate you. I'll keep my word. Ready to begin?

SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY: This is a mistake...

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Don't worry, we'll-

Iderivedx: First round. Riddles.

zetsuhimoze: What?

Iderivedx: Halo related riddles. I'll ask a series of them, and if you get three wrong...you lose.

zetsuhimoze: Whoa whoa whoa, riddles? Come on, you said we'd be playing fair custom matches!

Iderivedx: And how does this contradict such? You have nothing to worry about...after all...three heads are better than one, no?

SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY: Oh boy....

Iderivedx: Question 1:

Otherworldly, I appear. To soldiers far and near. My white light shines pale. My coldness is my wail. Can you see through me as I appear? Why do I strike such curdling fear?

What am I?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX: Oh God..

zetsuhimoze:.....'otherworldy?'......'see-through?'

[A]Sword
[B]Ghost
[C]Wraith
[D]Banshee
[E]Promethean
---
#80DSquariusPosted 1/2/2013 12:54:29 PM
The hell is this mess of a topic.
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius