Dominion Diaries.

#81supermoc10Posted 1/2/2013 12:59:43 PM
E
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#82JackhammerM60Posted 1/2/2013 1:41:16 PM(edited)
Damn, riddles...
My consciousness is telling me E, but...

EDIT- E it is.
---
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.
#83IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 1:38:48 PM
JackhammerM60 posted...
Damn, riddles...
My consciousness is telling me E, but...

Just do it >:)
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#84darknessryPosted 1/2/2013 1:53:26 PM(edited)
D- Banshee
The banshee (pron.: /ˈbnʃiː/ BAN-shee), from Irish: bean s [bʲn ˈʃiː] ("woman of the sdhe" or "woman of the fairy mounds") is a female spirit in Irish mythology, usually seen as an omen of death and a messenger from the Otherworld.

EDIT- They also are highly known for their wailing.

---
Face it, Gamefaqs is riddled with asses.
#85H3YGUYS34Posted 1/2/2013 1:53:03 PM
i'm going with E
#86zetsuhimozePosted 1/2/2013 1:55:21 PM
D
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#87dontyoulookatmePosted 1/2/2013 2:02:53 PM
I'll say E

darknessry posted...
D- Banshee
The banshee (pron.: /ˈbnʃiː/ BAN-shee), from Irish: bean s [bʲn ˈʃiː] ("woman of the sdhe" or "woman of the fairy mounds") is a female spirit in Irish mythology, usually seen as an omen of death and a messenger from the Otherworld.

^Googling riddles, eh? There's a special place in hell for cheaters like you...

lol j/k
---
Don't look at me like that
#88darknessryPosted 1/2/2013 2:11:24 PM
dontyoulookatme posted...
I'll say E

darknessry posted...
D- Banshee

^Googling riddles, eh? There's a special place in hell for cheaters like you...

lol j/k

Not really, I know part of this before because of my interest in weird crap like this. I knew, like most, that Banshees wail. I also knew they were part of the Irish religion and came from the Otherworld because I looked up Halloweens origins and Irish world-builders called Makers which I looked up because of Darksiders 2. I just posted for an FYI.
---
Face it, Gamefaqs is riddled with asses.
#892ndSoldierPosted 1/2/2013 2:43:25 PM
definitely

[D]Banshee
---
PSN-Kenkyo_dyer
GT: coldsnap27
#90IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 8:33:01 PM
supermoc10: E

Iderivedx:......how did you come to that conclusion?

supermoc10: ...hey! The answer's the answer! It makes no difference HOW I got it if it's right!

Iderivedx: You're right!

supermoc10:(phew) Damn right, I'm right!

Iderivedx: It doesn't matter how you got the answer, you're right. I was just curious as to how you went so wrong.

supermoc10: Yeah, I-What?

Iderivedx: You're wrong. The answer was Banshee:

While wraiths and ghosts, mythologically speaking, may wail, Banshees are known for it exclusively. They are also known to reside by deceased soldiers. The word 'curdling' is usually preceded by the word 'blood'. In myth, Banshees are usually seen washing the blood off the armor of the fallen soldiers.

SLOPPY:......

supermoc10:....ah man, sorry guys!

-----------------
Riddles
[X] [?] [?] [?]
------------------
SLOPPY: It's okay. Don't worry about it.

Iderivedx:Next riddle:

Some things to note before I relay my story: I am one and truly one. I am not unlike a meerkat, or a similar mammal at that. Road kill I share similarities with, though slight. I am just as below.

supermoc10: Oh sheesh, alright let's think here...meerkat, road kill......

Iderivedx: .........I wasn't finished.

supermoc10: What?!?

Iderivedx: Some things to note before I relay my story: I am one and truly one. I am not unlike a meerkat, or a similar mammal at that. Road kill I share similarities with, though slight. I am just as below.

In the morning I cry out, torment and agony. I seek the heavens for respite.

In the afternoon I grieve no longer. Is it bliss or indifference? It matters not anymore. I feel nothing.

In the evening I seek the countenance of my companion, the earth in which I am now to dwell. I, however, keep not to a vessel of my size for such, as my comrades do. And this signals my end.

I am not a tangent.
I am not a thought.
I am to be final.
I am not oft forgot.

What am I?

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:Jesus Christ!

supermoc10:GYYYYAAAAD DAAAAMN!!

SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY:Holy freaking ******!

supermoc10:Man alive! How in the ******* are we supposed to figure THAT out?!?! That's a goddamn essay, not a freaking riddle!!!!!!!

Iderivedx: All it takes is some thought. Don't be a afraid, sometimes you just need to take a chance. Maybe it's much easier than you suspect.

xXL3gitnoscop3sxX:I knew it! I knew you were running some kind of sham! This is unfair!

Iderivedx: Well, I do have some good news.

supermoc10: Suffering succotash, let us hear it!

Iderivedx: Though you cannot google the answer, even if you had the option to, you would not be able to find the answer. It relies solely on thought. So you guys aren't missing out on anything.

supermoc10: Oh, boy well that definitely makes me feel better!

[A] Valhalla
[B] Ragnarok
[C] Haven
[D] The Covenant
[E]Wraith
[F] Mongoose
[G] Hard light (the substance/property)
[H] Active Camo
[I]Incineration Canon
[J] Give up and move to next riddle
[K] Make offer for hint, at the cost of instantly losing the game if you still get it wrong (Gameover chance 81%)
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?