So is halo 4 broken right now for anybody else?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So is halo 4 broken right now for anybody else?

User Info: Figure09

Figure09
3 years ago#1
My settings are fine optimal NAT settings and such but it appears no one is playing this game right now a total of about 1300? Also every game is lagging and constantly switching hosts
3DS Friend Code: 0946-3552-1822

User Info: BJW1990

BJW1990
3 years ago#2
Figure09 posted...
every game is lagging and constantly switching hosts

I haven't played today, but this^ was happening to me in every match I played last week. The game was simply unplayable for some reason. I played for a few hours on Christmas though and it seemed fine.

User Info: Figure09

Figure09
3 years ago#3
So no one else is having a problem playing this right now? That's surprising I don't see why it would be happening to me if it's telling me my settings are optimal
3DS Friend Code: 0946-3552-1822

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
3 years ago#4
i had this the other day take a break for an hour or two and it should be fine
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: ThirtyThr33

ThirtyThr33
3 years ago#5
I've been having the same problems as TC. 343 is starting to show that they have no idea what they're doing.
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
3 years ago#6
Pretty much every game has been unplayable for me in the last two days. Halo 4 isn't even fun anymore.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: lokinineteen

lokinineteen
3 years ago#7
I had it a couple of hours ago when I was playing where the host changed at least once per match.

User Info: xChaos001

xChaos001
3 years ago#8
working for me perfectly right now
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg

User Info: avidstar

avidstar
3 years ago#9
I had this problem yesterday the host switched like 5 times within like 2 minutes the one game and every game I played was super laggy

I was playing on exile one match and everyone had a red bar but there was this one guy running around no problem, he had a killing spree literally like 30 seconds after the match started

User Info: Urdnot_Runt

Urdnot_Runt
3 years ago#10
Figure09 posted...
So no one else is having a problem playing this right now? That's surprising I don't see why it would be happening to me if it's telling me my settings are optimal

I played 4 matches in a row that were ridiculously laggy tonight
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So is halo 4 broken right now for anybody else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived