Best Halo game to date.

#31DSquariusPosted 12/27/2012 1:18:43 PM
Demon Slicer posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
The fact that Halo 4 is beating out Halo 2 is a sign that people are taking off their nostalgia goggles which is a damn beautiful sign. Don't get that much anywhere else.

It's a sign that Halo will never be good again.

Or that it's at it's peak.

Peak? At it's peak Halo completely dominated the FPS shooter industry. You really can't say that anymore.
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#32YellowPurplePosted 12/27/2012 1:18:50 PM
Halo 1 for Single Player, Halo 3 for multi. Halo 1 has always been my favorite Halo game
#33DSquariusPosted 12/27/2012 1:23:01 PM
Halo 1 for Single Player, Halo 3 for multi. Halo 1 has always been my favorite Halo game

Halo CE is incredible. I just finished the campaign on legendary solo (minus three levels) again and I loved every moment.
---
#34korky122Posted 12/27/2012 1:29:57 PM
Halo 2 without a doubt.

Had clan matches and perfect playlist. The maps were the greatest maps in any video game. I would bet that 95% of the people that voted for Halo 4 did not play Halo 2.

Halo 4 is the second best game .
---
GT - TG Beast 18 ******* PSN - BeastoftheEast18
Philadelphia Phillies - 2008 World Champions - I Will Never Forget
#35CidHighwindFF7Posted 12/27/2012 1:53:15 PM
I cant be wearing my Nostalgia Goggles if I just played CE and 2 a month ago, and still think they are the best.
---
"Hold on to your britches, and don't piss in em'!"-Cid Highwind
"...an undying shadow in the world of lights" -Grey Fox
#36YoYoLeFtToRiTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:55:51 PM
Demon Slicer posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
Demon Slicer posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
The fact that Halo 4 is beating out Halo 2 is a sign that people are taking off their nostalgia goggles which is a damn beautiful sign. Don't get that much anywhere else.

If by peak you mean the most casual and flawed Halo has been since Reach's initial release...then sure.

Flawed how? Oh, that's right. You didn't provide anything legitimate to back up such claims. Better luck next time.
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
#37YoYoLeFtToRiTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:56:23 PM
ST_Zero posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
So far, I'm partial to 4.

Somebody was a staff captain in halo 3.

Nah. In fact, I didn't really play much of 3 at all.
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
#38YoYoLeFtToRiTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:57:55 PM
DSquarius posted...
Demon Slicer posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...

Peak? At it's peak Halo completely dominated the FPS shooter industry. You really can't say that anymore.

You most certainly can. It's still as popular as it was when it first debuted, and it's only getting better as time goes on. Unlike Call of Duty with the exception of Black Ops 2 being as great as it is.
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
#39DSquariusPosted 12/27/2012 2:02:23 PM
All you have to do is look at game sales and player counts online to realize the peak of Halo was between 2 and 3.

The gaming industry has changed a bit since then but like I said, back in the day Halo was THE game. It has unfortunately been replaced.
---
#40enterthemadroxPosted 12/27/2012 2:02:26 PM
DSquarius posted...
Demon Slicer posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...

That's because COD went all modern and started that series' popularity after being exclusively WW2 based before then. Kinda like the early COD werelike the Joel Schumacher Batman movies and then Modern Warfare was The Dark Knight and suddenly everyone jumps on it as the best ever.

Only difference is, Nolan's Batman movies are awesome and COD isn't.

At one time, Goldeneye 007 dominated the FPS genre too, before that Quake, before that Duke Nukem 3D, before that Doom, before that Wolfenstein.

Halo 4 is the best in the series so far but people are too busy with COD to notice while the Halo vets are too busy with their nostalgia goggles on and trying to go against the grain by claiming an older game is better despite that not being so.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong