Best Halo game to date.

#71YoYoLeFtToRiTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 3:06:12 PM
Fanboys are funny.

LOL! Except, I find failtrolls like yourself even funnier.
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
#72DaMan1900Posted 12/28/2012 6:10:44 PM
SnakeEyes170 posted...
DaMan1900 posted...
Halo: CE
Halo 2
Halo 4
Halo 3

halo 3 killed the series for me and i found halo 4 to be a snore fest(my opinion no need to attack me if you have a different opinion)... i feel like my tastes in games has changed which is why i dislike 3 and 4 as much as i do.

omg nostalgia goggles nostalgia goggles look at me parrot words i read on the internet and give no actual argument!!! ur nostalgia goggles are on!!!!

srry i cant play the same game for a decade and still love it. Yay for 6 halo games that are basically the same thing. Halo 3 didnt wow me like 1 did and it did less then halo 2. its just like they gave up and did what MS told them to do. Halo 4 finally saw a graphical improvement but it isnt what the internet says it is. The story was predictable and i was bored by the 2nd level. Then halo four is a cross between halo and COD... Games need to evolve and quite frankly halo hasnt done much. (also i not much for shooters these days) i did at least try halo 3, 4 and i can prove it thru my achievements but its just not for me anymore...

yea so sue me for my ever changing tastes in games. some ppl may be able to play mario 45 or halo 15 but i cant... (releases are exaggerated but you get my point)
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#73YoYoLeFtToRiTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 2:56:18 PM
Bump. Keep the voting alive.
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
#74Minjo26Posted 12/30/2012 3:19:43 PM
I have no idea how 4 is winning. It's actually even worse than Reach.
#75Minjo26Posted 12/30/2012 3:20:24 PM
CE
Reach
#76Roris0APosted 12/30/2012 3:32:28 PM
I have no clue how Halo 4 is winning either.. Forced Loadouts/perks are one of the worst things to happen to Halo.

Halo 3 as a whole is my favorite. It had a balanced campaign that didn't feel rushed or incomplete like Halo 2. And it's mp overall to me has the most balanced core that didn't add a lot of crazy features like Reach nor did it end being raped with exploits/bugs like Halo 2. I probably had the most fun with Halo 2 though for awhile.
#77TreeBark2268Posted 12/30/2012 3:35:34 PM
Halo 4? Are you on crack, this MP is the WORST of all the halos. It borrowed from the CoD franchise, borrowed from Reach, and is awful.

-Maps suck
-DMR makes MP uneventful
-Less game modes

I really want to like this game, but It just seems to push me away.
---
Trolololol
#78xVSaNxPosted 12/30/2012 3:54:44 PM
Demon Slicer posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
The fact that Halo 4 is beating out Halo 2 is a sign that people are taking off their nostalgia goggles which is a damn beautiful sign. Don't get that much anywhere else.

It's a sign that Halo will never be good again.

hey I remember you

but yeah I kind of agree, halo 4 is nothing like the great halo 2, screw nostalgia halo 2 was an AMAZING game, even halo 3 was really good (that's what I voted for tho I hated its dual wielding), and halo 4's good in its own right but it's way too COD oriented for it to feel like a real halo and with the popularity its just going to continue in this direction

regardless I love the hell out of halo 4 and i'll be playing it for a long time hoping they balance it more like halo 2
#79YoYoLeFtToRiTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 12:30:27 PM
TreeBark2268 posted...
Halo 4? Are you on crack, this MP is the WORST of all the halos. It borrowed from the CoD franchise, borrowed from Reach, and is awful.

-Maps suck
-DMR makes MP uneventful
-Less game modes

I really want to like this game, but It just seems to push me away.

Your sig sums you right up. How delightful, indeed.
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
#80YoYoLeFtToRiTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 4:57:47 PM
Bump.
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!