Playing through the campaign for the first time

#1WyvernLord17Posted 12/28/2012 1:22:22 AM
Decided to do the three skulls/heroic achievement and "This is My Rifle, This is My Gun" (mission 3 obviously). Went at it with three friends. We were wimps so we had the grunt birthday/other useless skull+Iron so that we could die while keeping our UNSC weapons.

So we get all the way through and all is hunky-dory until the last part with the super ghosts. Holy s***. We were, quite literally, stuck for 2 hours on this part because we got a bad check point (two of us were crashed into walls) and we kept reloading right there. We couldn't actually win until one of us lagged out ( I felt so bad for that guy). Most hard-earned gamerscore ever.

inb4blogfaqs
inb4tccan'tinb4
---
Watching Ryan take a steaming dump on my team reminds me that Sheli will be watching us at home come Jan
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 12/28/2012 1:35:12 AM
I had a bad spawn point doing I think the Vidmaster on Halo 3 on the final level where you all had ghosts. It kept respawning us at one checkpoint where one guy was off his ghost and my ghost was facing the opposite direction of where I needed to go due to an explosion. That was rather annoying.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#3SpikeTbearPosted 12/28/2012 2:10:50 AM
Sometimes in past Halo games, the game could tell if you were hopelessly stuck and mercifully set you back a checkpoint.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus