So can anyone tell why Halo 4 got so boring so quickly?

#1NaichingeruPosted 12/28/2012 6:49:22 AM
I can't quite put my finger on it. I was bored after a month. I played Reach and 3 for almost the entirety of their lifespans, and probably played ODST for longer than 4.
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#2iRGushPosted 12/28/2012 6:55:17 AM
No ranks, no good playlists, player skill isn't rewarded.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/28/2012 6:59:14 AM
I'm pretty much done with it. I just ran out of steam.
---
"That one hurt our reputation." <-- Vonderhaar talking about Black Ops 2.
#4InazumaWolfPosted 12/28/2012 7:09:08 AM
I agree completely. No Firefight is the main reason I dislike Halo 4. Spartan Ops is a joke, with it's terrible voice acting, missions that play on the same dry maps, which are over in less that 10mins. It's such a poor effort. Plus if you're like me, and don't have extra specializations, then you max out at lv70. Poor effort.
---
~The Raijin Okami~
#5Naichingeru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 7:37:02 AM
InazumaWolf posted...
I agree completely. No Firefight is the main reason I dislike Halo 4. Spartan Ops is a joke, with it's terrible voice acting, missions that play on the same dry maps, which are over in less that 10mins. It's such a poor effort. Plus if you're like me, and don't have extra specializations, then you max out at lv70. Poor effort.

In fact, it might be this. Lack of Firefight. Also, there's not really anything to unlock, no progression. You more or less have to grind, the armours and whatnot are spread so erratically.
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#6SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/28/2012 7:38:01 AM
iRGush posted...

Also:

Spartan Ops is only available to those with Internet and Gold packages, even though it takes up 2 gigs on your HD.

No Meta-Score with the campaign, pretty pointless to play after a legendary run.

DAT LAG
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#7deimos91Posted 12/28/2012 7:39:19 AM
iRGush posted...

for me its no good playlists wheres multi team and double team
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#8melvin343Posted 12/28/2012 7:47:37 AM
It was all the hype that MS and 343 industries put all into it and now to me, it got really boring in just one month. Spartan Ops, was not what I expected, so I just watch the clips whenever there available but it does raise your SP quickly. As for Halo 5, I don't know if I want to buy it after Halo 4 just got boring and just for that, I'll just go back to Gears of War 3, Halo 3 and Reach.
---
Brad Pitt, no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#9CorndogburglarPosted 12/28/2012 7:48:23 AM
My only real complaint is lack of Firefight. I loved Firefight in ODST and Reach, and I really hope they make a DLC for it in this one.

Other than that, I get to play about 3-4 hours a day, sometimes a little less, and I'm still loving it. I've had it since launch day too.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#10jesse_skaterPosted 12/28/2012 7:51:52 AM
Lack of playlists. I was just playing h4, and after 4 games I was already tired of playing.

Inb4ilikethisgameitsthebestoneyettakeoffthenostalgiagoggles
---
XBL: Jesse I3aker