So can anyone tell why Halo 4 got so boring so quickly?

#11SlaveZero40Posted 12/28/2012 9:01:30 AM
Where's Slayer Pro or Rumble Pit(Lone Wolves)? I love this game but Regicide seems to be the most enjoyable to me but I hate to constantly play it and join a game late.

Dominion gametype is fun but of course, people camp heavy with power weapons in that gametype making it not fun due to not being able to get a chance to battle.

Also we all need MORE maps. I like 3 out of 4 small maps but we need more.

Game is awesome but it needs more.
---
I've gotten my new Halo game. Now prey the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM
#12LandonioPosted 12/28/2012 9:31:54 AM
Bad maps and missing playlists.

Also still no option to turn off JiP, so playing alone is a chore and not very fun.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Oblivion: GOTY, The Walking Dead, Resident Evil 4: HD, 3rd Strike: Online
#13RoneZoneFitnessPosted 12/28/2012 9:34:07 AM
jesse_skater posted...
Lack of playlists. I was just playing h4, and after 4 games I was already tired of playing.

Inb4ilikethisgameitsthebestoneyettakeoffthenostalgiagoggles

MAINLY THIS. Freaking bajillionth halo and for SOME reason, team snipers, rumble pit, doubles AND Mutli team are nowhere to be found. F that S.

not to mention the maps are ass.
#14lderivedxPosted 12/28/2012 9:34:35 AM
Instant respawn blows
---
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale
#15BryanPS360Posted 12/28/2012 9:39:37 AM
Lack of playlists and a shortage of good maps.
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
#16AurawhispererPosted 12/28/2012 9:47:45 AM
After reading most posts, im glad that i am not alone about how i feel on halo 4.

I am calling them out; most of these halo fans that defend halo 4 are either followers or COD fans. Halo wasnt meant to have broken loadouts and i learned that the hard way when i use to be hyped about it.

Ops is a joke. Too much lag and again, the same maps? Fricken boring as hell. Put more effort into it and maybe; just maybe it wouldve been great.

No firefight, no community objective. 343 said they want to improve halos community? By cutting that out, they practically destroyed what was left of halos community.

No rank playlists. Something i enjoy and thats being competitive. Thats why i play OPs2 more because of league play.

Lack of good maps. Still lacking. And why does everyone choose abandon ffs? That map is horrid!!!

Lack of great playlists. Another thing that 343 has lost in the community is by playing the rotate game, rather than just telling the community "this and this is coming back and staying"

Community gone from good to fricken bad. We have people that obviously never touched a halo game before and they say this one is the best. Then ask me this: how is it that BL2 brutally slaughtered halo 4 and won multiplayer of the year? If your response is bought out, then thats a poor argument excuse.

Too much fricken lag. My connection is perfecto and yet i still get lag.

I can go on n on.... This game is worth only 20 to me, and would rather play OPs or skyrim.

And before you call me a COD fan cause i play ops, OPs2 is my first enter the OP series. I go back to MW, which i hate the most.
#17Naichingeru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:50:52 AM
Instant respawn, no power weapons on map and no scoring on Spartan Ops and Campaign?
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#18AurawhispererPosted 12/28/2012 9:55:01 AM
The story was the only good thing for halo 4. That said, is why i state this games worth, which is 20 bucks
#19iRGushPosted 12/28/2012 9:56:06 AM
iRGush posted...
No ranks, no good playlists, player skill isn't rewarded.

To add to this, horrible maps and terrible game mechanics
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#20SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/28/2012 10:05:14 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...

Ops is a joke. Too much lag and again, the same maps? Fricken boring as hell. Put more effort into it and maybe; just maybe it wouldve been great.

That's what pisses me off the most about not being able to play locally. If you've already downloaded that weeks episode you should be able to play it off the HD, the maps, enemies, equipment and everything else is already in the ****ing game for gods sake.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux