So can anyone tell why Halo 4 got so boring so quickly?

#61enterthemadroxPosted 12/28/2012 4:06:41 PM
Only Halo games I got bored with by now were Halo 3 and Reach (Halo: CE and 2 I got bored within a day or two and I haven't played ODST yet due to not really being bothered to even play it and other games taking my attention).

In fact, I beat the campaign in 3 and Reach and got bored then, so pretty much within days maybe.

4....loving it so far, only stopped playing because I got some games for christmas (Lego Batman 2, GH: Aerosmith, Lego LOTR) and I have an urge to play Dante's Inferno again.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#62lderivedxPosted 12/28/2012 4:11:11 PM
How do you people have time for so many games?
---
You hate even numbers? Are you one of those people that only eats certain colors of M&Ms? -skiergamer23
GT: i derive dx
#63ElderMisanthropyPosted 12/28/2012 4:22:48 PM
I love everything about Halo 4 except the actual gameplay. The menus look nice. The lobbies are nice with the playercards and all that. Customizing armor is neat. Even having loadouts is something I can agree with.

But the actual gameplay is just so painfully shallow that I got bored after two days. I'm not going to commend Black Ops, or any CoD for that matter, but at least I could look forward to weapon unlocks, camo, trying new setups, and so forth. In Halo 4, that same sense of goal/achievement just isn't there, aside from a few armor pieces here and there. I used the DMR in my first game of slayer, and I'll be using it in the last game of slayer I play simply because there's no point in using anything else.
---
Sodomy is like nature's hard candy; it's a treat, it's a treat meant to be enjoyed by all, yet there's laws against it.
#64iRGushPosted 12/28/2012 8:36:46 PM
reimisbutt posted...
cause its the same exact game

again

Wat
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.