I quit this game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I quit this game.
4 years ago#1
It was fun for awhile, but it seems 343 has just stopped listening to its fanbase altogether.

It's safe to say I won't be playing this until 343 takes a serious look at what they're doing and rights it.

Oh, and if anybody is interested in a "Fotus Armor" code, go ahead and message me. Don't think I'll be using it after all.
Playing: Halo 4, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3.
^ If you know of more games like this to play message me! ^
4 years ago#2
I'll take it brah :D
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
4 years ago#3
Is that the choda dog looking armor?
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
4 years ago#4
What do you not like about it? I don't see anything wrong with the game yet, but I do know that the community is split to one way or the other...
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
4 years ago#5
ODomm posted...
What do you not like about it? I don't see anything wrong with the game yet, but I do know that the community is split to one way or the other...

Lately join in progress makes this unplayable without a full party.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
4 years ago#6
You can stop jip, just change your network to My Xbox.
I'll admit, sometimes jip pisses me off cause I get thrown into the same game I just quit about 4 times, but I usually just go play a different playlist for a game.
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
4 years ago#7
darkwii posted...
but it seems 343 has just stopped listening to its fanbase altogether.

they never did to begin with
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#9
The game discourages teamwork and promotes a more self-involved playstyle, even in teamwork-reliant modes like objective.

The maps are unimaginative, repetitive, and bland.

The multiplayer does not present a challenge. Getting specializations completed one after another offers no sense of satisfaction or reward, whereas ranking systems from Halo 2 and 3 did.

The playlists are linear and again, extremely repetitive and uninviting. I love Slayer and CTF as much as the next guy, but sometimes I just want to do something fun like multi-team, or action sack.

If those reasons aren't enough, join-in-progress, an entire game mode (spartan ops) being too laggy to even function, and the really terrible community all have their merits too.
Playing: Halo 4, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3.
^ If you know of more games like this to play message me! ^
4 years ago#10
ODomm posted...
You can stop jip, just change your network to My Xbox.
I'll admit, sometimes jip pisses me off cause I get thrown into the same game I just quit about 4 times, but I usually just go play a different playlist for a game.

I know that trick, but sometimes it will just not stop trying to make me JiP. Not to mention more people quit now, I'm tired of randoms just leaving on me.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I quit this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived