I quit this game.

#1darkwiiPosted 12/28/2012 11:30:05 AM
It was fun for awhile, but it seems 343 has just stopped listening to its fanbase altogether.

It's safe to say I won't be playing this until 343 takes a serious look at what they're doing and rights it.

Oh, and if anybody is interested in a "Fotus Armor" code, go ahead and message me. Don't think I'll be using it after all.
---
Playing: Halo 4, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3.
^ If you know of more games like this to play message me! ^
#2bd0g5Posted 12/28/2012 11:31:28 AM
I'll take it brah :D
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#3DSquariusPosted 12/28/2012 11:32:17 AM
Is that the choda dog looking armor?
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#4ODommPosted 12/28/2012 11:32:21 AM
What do you not like about it? I don't see anything wrong with the game yet, but I do know that the community is split to one way or the other...
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#5bd0g5Posted 12/28/2012 11:35:04 AM
ODomm posted...
What do you not like about it? I don't see anything wrong with the game yet, but I do know that the community is split to one way or the other...

Lately join in progress makes this unplayable without a full party.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#6ODommPosted 12/28/2012 11:36:22 AM
You can stop jip, just change your network to My Xbox.
I'll admit, sometimes jip pisses me off cause I get thrown into the same game I just quit about 4 times, but I usually just go play a different playlist for a game.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#7iRGushPosted 12/28/2012 11:36:26 AM
darkwii posted...
but it seems 343 has just stopped listening to its fanbase altogether.

they never did to begin with
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#8iRGushPosted 12/28/2012 11:36:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9darkwii(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 11:40:11 AM
The game discourages teamwork and promotes a more self-involved playstyle, even in teamwork-reliant modes like objective.

The maps are unimaginative, repetitive, and bland.

The multiplayer does not present a challenge. Getting specializations completed one after another offers no sense of satisfaction or reward, whereas ranking systems from Halo 2 and 3 did.

The playlists are linear and again, extremely repetitive and uninviting. I love Slayer and CTF as much as the next guy, but sometimes I just want to do something fun like multi-team, or action sack.

If those reasons aren't enough, join-in-progress, an entire game mode (spartan ops) being too laggy to even function, and the really terrible community all have their merits too.
---
Playing: Halo 4, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3.
^ If you know of more games like this to play message me! ^
#10bd0g5Posted 12/28/2012 11:41:20 AM
ODomm posted...
You can stop jip, just change your network to My Xbox.
I'll admit, sometimes jip pisses me off cause I get thrown into the same game I just quit about 4 times, but I usually just go play a different playlist for a game.

I know that trick, but sometimes it will just not stop trying to make me JiP. Not to mention more people quit now, I'm tired of randoms just leaving on me.
---