I quit this game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I quit this game.
4 years ago#11
darkwii posted...
The game discourages teamwork and promotes a more self-involved playstyle, even in teamwork-reliant modes like objective.

The maps are unimaginative, repetitive, and bland.

The multiplayer does not present a challenge. Getting specializations completed one after another offers no sense of satisfaction or reward, whereas ranking systems from Halo 2 and 3 did.

The playlists are linear and again, extremely repetitive and uninviting. I love Slayer and CTF as much as the next guy, but sometimes I just want to do something fun like multi-team, or action sack.

If those reasons aren't enough, join-in-progress, an entire game mode (spartan ops) being too laggy to even function, and the really terrible community all have their merits too.

Hmm, you make a lot of good points... I'm assuming by individualism you mean the new ordinance promotes Lone Wolfing/Camping? Try getting like a CTF team together on here. I've had some of the most fun CTF games ever in Halo on this game.

One of my friends who is a CE veteran said the maps did feel uninspired. He actually said his favorite is Complex because it feels like it actually has purpose. I love my symmetrical, small maps and I wouldn't say these are bland necessarily. The only maps I really can't stand are Vortex and maybe Exile.

The map layouts themselves feel somewhat original, especially Longbow, even if the back 2 bases don't get used...
Try playing a different game for a while and then coming back to this? It could spark new interest. I wouldn't give up altogether, especially if you are a long time fan of the series
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
4 years ago#12
Remember what happened last time somebody listened to their fanbase and gave them everything they wanted?

Its called the conduit.
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
4 years ago#13
darkwii posted...
It was fun for awhile, but it seems 343 has just stopped listening to its fanbase altogether.

It's safe to say I won't be playing this until 343 takes a serious look at what they're doing and rights it.

Oh, and if anybody is interested in a "Fotus Armor" code, go ahead and message me. Don't think I'll be using it after all.

So basically until they create the weapon buffs/nerfs you personally want to help you against other players while somehow putting everyone you play against at a disadvantage, you're quitting the game?

Bye.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
4 years ago#14
How much is gamestop taking Halo 4 as a trade in? I may visit them today and see how much Halo 4 pre owns they have, and if I can cash out enough, may just trade it in and save it for my future wii u
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I quit this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived