I quit this game.

#11ODommPosted 12/28/2012 11:44:46 AM
darkwii posted...
The game discourages teamwork and promotes a more self-involved playstyle, even in teamwork-reliant modes like objective.

The maps are unimaginative, repetitive, and bland.

The multiplayer does not present a challenge. Getting specializations completed one after another offers no sense of satisfaction or reward, whereas ranking systems from Halo 2 and 3 did.

The playlists are linear and again, extremely repetitive and uninviting. I love Slayer and CTF as much as the next guy, but sometimes I just want to do something fun like multi-team, or action sack.

If those reasons aren't enough, join-in-progress, an entire game mode (spartan ops) being too laggy to even function, and the really terrible community all have their merits too.

Hmm, you make a lot of good points... I'm assuming by individualism you mean the new ordinance promotes Lone Wolfing/Camping? Try getting like a CTF team together on here. I've had some of the most fun CTF games ever in Halo on this game.

One of my friends who is a CE veteran said the maps did feel uninspired. He actually said his favorite is Complex because it feels like it actually has purpose. I love my symmetrical, small maps and I wouldn't say these are bland necessarily. The only maps I really can't stand are Vortex and maybe Exile.

The map layouts themselves feel somewhat original, especially Longbow, even if the back 2 bases don't get used...
Try playing a different game for a while and then coming back to this? It could spark new interest. I wouldn't give up altogether, especially if you are a long time fan of the series
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#12Booty_CallPosted 12/28/2012 11:47:04 AM
Remember what happened last time somebody listened to their fanbase and gave them everything they wanted?

Its called the conduit.
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
#13enterthemadroxPosted 12/28/2012 1:32:22 PM
darkwii posted...
It was fun for awhile, but it seems 343 has just stopped listening to its fanbase altogether.

It's safe to say I won't be playing this until 343 takes a serious look at what they're doing and rights it.

Oh, and if anybody is interested in a "Fotus Armor" code, go ahead and message me. Don't think I'll be using it after all.

So basically until they create the weapon buffs/nerfs you personally want to help you against other players while somehow putting everyone you play against at a disadvantage, you're quitting the game?

Bye.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#14AurawhispererPosted 12/28/2012 1:35:15 PM
How much is gamestop taking Halo 4 as a trade in? I may visit them today and see how much Halo 4 pre owns they have, and if I can cash out enough, may just trade it in and save it for my future wii u