MLG ruined Reach....Halo 4 is next?

#21The-Tactician(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 8:35:54 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
The-Tactician posted...
I don't want anything from anyone. How you got that idea in your skull is beyond me.

I think there is more beyond you than you want to believe....

If you don't wanna hear opinions, or what my answer was, why are you here? And why comment about troubling? You got nothing from me, and you didn't want it, so you're contradicting yourself.

This post may be beyond what you are capable of handling, I apologize.

All of this was too much thought on whether I wanted anything from your or answers in anyway. You fail to realize I'm just a dick head.

I don't judge people so quickly, I never suspected that you were a dickhead, I just thought you typed too fast without reading what you jotted down.
---
Did you know that the internet is used for comfort above all else?
#22SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/28/2012 8:36:46 PM
Nope, just a giant dick head.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#23The-Tactician(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 8:38:46 PM
Nope, just a giant dick head.

Dickhead or not, you do agree that Halo: Reach is ruined? in it's current state?
---
#24SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/28/2012 8:40:00 PM
I agree, Halo Reach was fixed by the MLG input. Very nice observation skills you have.
---
#25The-Tactician(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 8:41:14 PM
I agree, Halo Reach was fixed by the MLG input. Very nice observation skills you have.

That's what I figured, just had to get you to say it as quickly as possible so you couldn't protest. :P
---
#26LoneWolf4545Posted 12/28/2012 8:42:19 PM
The-Tactician posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
Battlefield 3???

Battlefield 3 was screwed up terribly, the game is full of crippled guns if they aren't machine guns or assault rifles.

Snipers and Shotguns got nerfed in all aspects, for some reason, "competitive" players don't use Shotguns and Snipers.

The semi-auto snipers are awesome and same with the shotguns. You just have to use them in the right situation. Obviously any type of assault rifle is going to be better in the majority of situations.

And honestly, battlefield 3 is probably one of the least "mlg" type games put there.
#27SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/28/2012 8:43:21 PM
I don't protest things I think are right. I'm a dick head, remember? I just told you this 5 minutes ago.
---
#28The-Tactician(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 8:46:18 PM
LoneWolf4545 posted...
The-Tactician posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
Battlefield 3???

Battlefield 3 was screwed up terribly, the game is full of crippled guns if they aren't machine guns or assault rifles.

Snipers and Shotguns got nerfed in all aspects, for some reason, "competitive" players don't use Shotguns and Snipers.

The semi-auto snipers are awesome and same with the shotguns. You just have to use them in the right situation. Obviously any type of assault rifle is going to be better in the majority of situations.

And honestly, battlefield 3 is probably one of the least "mlg" type games put there.

So of course they're "awesome" in their own situations, but why would you pick them if they share the same "awesome" situations as everyother gun?

Have you played the newest update? The 870 and M1010 or whatever takes about 3-4 shots to kill someone.

The 870 was supposed to have range and power, but the range is now identical to the M101, The Famas got a damage buff and all the Assault Rifles got MAJOR buffs, while the 870 can no longer do close-range, they have as much range as Halo 2's shotgun.
---
#29mrgreen55Posted 12/28/2012 8:47:00 PM
mrgreen55 posted...
How did MLG ruin Reach? Your explanation ought to be good for a laugh.

What did MLG players do to Reach? I think thats the answer you're looking for.

MLG ruined Reach, Battlefield 3 and Gears of War 3, but I guess Halo 4 is the only one you played out of the 4.

Oh, so you have no idea what you're talking about.

And I've played every Halo since CE, 2 was the first one where I really paid any attention to actually trying to be decent. That was a sick dodge, though.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
#30SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/28/2012 8:47:39 PM
I trained with an 870 express. A damn fine weapon.
---