Perfect solution to the Dmr and Gauss hog turret.

#21MrNateJamesPosted 12/29/2012 1:32:21 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Im 24 posting from my new and first android phone. Things typing is whacked out im not gonna spend minutes trying to spell check and correct my english for you trolls. This isnt school so take ya heads out your *** and talk on topic multip meant multiplayer.

DvoloS88, you have a fair point when it comes to occasional spelling errors. Getting used to an android phone can be tricky at first for new users, but can you at least do a grammar check and work on your word choice? Having a proper presentation of oneís argument never hurts.

As for DMRs, I use them on occasion. I get kills with them, and I get killed by them. Skill levels come in to play when you have to find ways of getting around players who are good with the DMR. Iím not a great gamer by any means, but even I can find ways to get kills against people who rely too much on the DMR
---
So the Dragonborn, Master Chief, and Link all walk into a bar... and none of them could come up with a better signature for me than this.
#22DSquariusPosted 12/29/2012 1:54:14 PM
You know TC is butthurt about me dissing his stats when he sends me a PM.
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#23DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 2:12:07 PM
DSquarius posted...

Lets see yours considering you and that other guy are so good at this game. Talkin crap about objective games stats and wins when 90 percent of my matchmaking is alone and 2/3 of my games are ruined by bad teamates or joining games on a losing team. Im positive across the board stat wise and im bad at this game? How does that work?
#24DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 2:13:06 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
DSquarius posted...

Lets see yours considering you and that other guy are so good at this game. Talkin crap about objective games stats and wins when 90 percent of my matchmaking is alone and 2/3 of my games are ruined by bad teamates or joining games on a losing team. Im positive across the board stat wise and im bad at this game? How does that work?

K/d wise
#25Kinger1000Posted 12/29/2012 2:16:36 PM
Yeah, the Auto-Aim is way to good in this game. I can throw a plasma grenade in the opposite direction and it'll do a 360 degree turn and find an enemy to stick to
#26DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 2:27:09 PM
Kinger1000 posted...
Yeah, the Auto-Aim is way to good in this game. I can throw a plasma grenade in the opposite direction and it'll do a 360 degree turn and find an enemy to stick to

Finally a cool person to talk on topic . Agree 100 percent i almost throw up and break disc in half when i see these peoples sticky kills on me but thats grenades. Shooting is another story of bs
#27DSquariusPosted 12/29/2012 3:52:26 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
DSquarius posted...

My GT is in my sig because I don't hide my stats. By all means, take a look. lol Pulling out the excuses already are we? "I play alone and I join games already lost boohoo". So do all of us champ.

You're mediocre at best and you're stats are nothing to call home about so I wouldn't be throwing them out there like you're good.

Don't be mad you're not as good as you thought you were. It's okay.
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#28BlueRunway05Posted 12/29/2012 3:54:30 PM
But it takes skills to use the AAs!
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#29SnakingSucksPosted 12/29/2012 5:24:28 PM
it's so rare to get a good gauss hog driver, so that offsets the gauss cannon being easy to use. I do better with it when I just drive it someplace and get out and shoot with no one driving lol
#30shawntew9935Posted 12/29/2012 6:23:35 PM
I'm gonna come in here and dis TC because I get picked on in school and I want to take it out on someone. I also read on Einstein level and will tell you to commit suicide because you misspelled a word.

Off topic, I agree tc, dmr makes larger maps no longer play like Halo and more like Battlefield 3 when the opposing team are all base sniping.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey