Sloppy's FFA Killpocalypse

#41SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 7:21:45 PM
Scooby510 posted...
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
ssj3blade posted...
From: SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY | Posted: 12/30/2012 2:10:20 AM | #036
I think it's hilarious that some nice guy doing me a favor and capping a clip for me angered people.

Jelly?

Why can't you be as nice as you are good at Halo. You'd be Ghandi and everyone would like you. Instead you choose to be a total ass all the time.

I actually am a very very nice person to those I like. Being an ass makes gamefaqs exciting. Anyone who actually STILL takes me seriously is a moron. People who play with me know this.

False. Sloppy is always mean to me. i cry evry time :'(

o u
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#42ElectrollcutedPosted 12/29/2012 7:23:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 7:24:09 PM
Electrollcuted posted...
ssj3blade posted...
I think it's hilarious that some nice guy doing me a favor and capping a clip for me angered people.

Jelly?

Why can't you be as nice as you are good at Halo. You'd be Ghandi and everyone would like you. Instead you choose to be a total ass all the time.

I actually am a very very nice person to those I like. Being an ass makes gamefaqs exciting. Anyone who actually STILL takes me seriously is a moron. People who play with me know this.

#HatersGonnaHate. You and Blite make things fun on this lamea$$ board.

I'll be on tomorrow if you can play some. Preferably Oddball or CTF. I really love Oddball, so addicting. Its about about dat throw and catch.

Nice, add me. Ran CTF all day today.
---
#44ElectrollcutedPosted 12/29/2012 7:26:38 PM
Electrollcuted posted...
ssj3blade posted...

Jelly?

#HatersGonnaHate. You and Blite make things fun on this lamea$$ board.

I'll be on tomorrow if you can play some. Preferably Oddball or CTF. I really love Oddball, so addicting. Its about about dat throw and catch.

Nice, add me. Ran CTF all day today.

you are already on my freekin friends list doode ;)
#45enderspacePosted 12/29/2012 7:35:17 PM
"Being an ass makes GameFAQs exciting"

Man, it sounds like a) you haven't figured out life yet and b) people walk all over you IRL, are those two statements correct? Either way, saying being 'an ass' makes a community better shows you're both delusional and that you lack real-world experience. This isn't just an internet insult, this is an analysis of your conduct online, which is terrible.
#46SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 7:45:23 PM
enderspace posted...
"Being an ass makes GameFAQs exciting"

Man, it sounds like a) you haven't figured out life yet and b) people walk all over you IRL, are those two statements correct? Either way, saying being 'an ass' makes a community better shows you're both delusional and that you lack real-world experience. This isn't just an internet insult, this is an analysis of your conduct online, which is terrible.

a) Slighty correct, I am only 21. Slightly wrong in the sense that no one ever really figures life out.
b) Couldn't be more incorrect.

it's the internet, who cares? my life outside the internet is great. People who take the internet seriously enough to care about how other people act are the ones you should be worried about. I didn't claim that my contribution makes gamefaqs better for everyone, so I don't know why you think I did. Making bad players and stupid people angry makes the internet entertaining, which is what the internet is for. Entertainment.

Speaking of "life experience", if you were as mature as you claim to be you should know not to really care that much about what anyone else says or does, and to go on with the pursuit of your goals and everyday life. I think you're looking too far into something that is pointless and irrelevant, but that's what internet forums are all about, I guess.

ps. You're worse than me at Halo.
---
#47Killean_NuggetsPosted 12/29/2012 7:58:13 PM
lmao, how can people get so mad just because they are substantially worse than others?
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#48enderspacePosted 12/29/2012 8:00:34 PM
Your comment started out so promising, then just kind of reeked of inexperience. I don't claim to have life figured out, but your views of making gamers angry for 'entertainment' doesn't do a single positive thing for the community. In fact, it's why many people avoid it altogether. You're a bad ambassador for gaming is what I'm trying to say.
#49SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:02:08 PM
enderspace posted...
Your comment started out so promising, then just kind of reeked of inexperience. I don't claim to have life figured out, but your views of making gamers angry for 'entertainment' doesn't do a single positive thing for the community. In fact, it's why many people avoid it altogether. You're a bad ambassador for gaming is what I'm trying to say.

Where did I say I did any of those things, once again?
---
#50SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:03:31 PM
enderspace posted...

Then why insult someone on the grounds that they don't have something that you also don't have?

At least I actually back my trash talk up when I call someone bad at Halo (which is the topic at hand)

Stop looking way too far into things, please.
---