whats your best match in halo 4?

#1queirotacobellPosted 12/29/2012 4:07:03 PM
idk why but i was destroying in swat today. had my best match ever on abandon. finished the match with 35 kills. 10 doubles, 5 triples, 1 killtrocity.
---
Nah hidden stuffs are still in games these days...
you just have to pay for them. Capcom calls them DLC.
#2yoshiisbackPosted 12/29/2012 4:08:08 PM
Any match against you, noob.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#3NovaLevossidaPosted 12/29/2012 4:10:01 PM
34 and 0 on CTF Ragnarok, denied enemy team access to 2/3 of the map, and they never could use a single vehicle for long thanks to me. Moved up in the Mantis to block shots for our flag runner / vehicles and destroyed those who chased them. 5 to 0 victory. Even got a compliment from the enemy team in the post-game lobby.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#4Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/29/2012 7:01:26 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
34 and 0 on CTF Ragnarok, denied enemy team access to 2/3 of the map, and they never could use a single vehicle for long thanks to me. Moved up in the Mantis to block shots for our flag runner / vehicles and destroyed those who chased them. 5 to 0 victory. Even got a compliment from the enemy team in the post-game lobby.

Lol what's funny is there are people, especially on this board who would act like you didn't contribute because you got a bunch of kills instead of throwing yourself at the enemy flag over and over. When in reality you might be singlehadedly responsible for winning the match.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#5ssj3bladePosted 12/29/2012 7:03:43 PM
NovaLevossida posted...

Lol what's funny is there are people, especially on this board who would act like you didn't contribute because you got a bunch of kills instead of throwing yourself at the enemy flag over and over. When in reality you might be singlehadedly responsible for winning the match.

Lol no, there's an obvious difference between playing well like he did, and then doing well but not playing the objective. Like base campers.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#6Scooby510Posted 12/29/2012 7:06:56 PM
I had 70+ kills once. da bes
---
GT: Ayy Scooby
#7ramzariotPosted 12/29/2012 7:17:32 PM
Regicide. Me and another guy were fighting it out for top spot the whole game. In the end I managed to to Venn diagram him with pulse grenades and finish him with one head shot. Also got a perfection by pissing about using only ghosts as my weapon. It was on complex so that kind of made it boring as hell.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#8SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 12/29/2012 7:30:45 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/224196_4078073467423_499011840_n.jpg
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/29/2012 7:50:16 PM
42-3.
Infinite Teamslayer.
Got on the gunner of a gauss rifle and had a good driver who kept it pretty steady. When I couldn't find anyone to shoot i would just shoot every vehicle so the enemy team couldn't do the same to us. Driver was smart enough to stay to a distance if there was more then one person so they wouldn't stick/plasma pistol us
---
Skyrim, Halo 4, ACIII, Dishonored, BOII, FO:NV and ME3 as we all know is just a bunch of crap to fill the gap until FO4.
#10Shinobiwolf3Posted 12/29/2012 8:15:05 PM
50-2 I was on the scorpion and finally got taken. I forgot how I died again
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]