MLG drops Halo 4 off the Pro Circuit, thanks to Virgin Gaming.

#101djwagonPosted 12/30/2012 2:12:31 PM
CynicalZealot posted...
djwagon posted...
magablaster17 posted...
Some people actually have jobs and cant play games 5+ hours a day

first off thanks for taking over as worst grammar on here and second i have a job and can still play for 5+ hours a day

What I'm reading here:

"I have tons of free time to play video games, even after work, because I have no offline friends, nothing resembling a social life, and I validate my entire existence based on how well I do in digital paintball".

May not be true in your case, but that's still going to be the perception of more "normal" people to your statement. Especially if you are older than 16 and are expected to have social and financial responsibilities beyond "work at McDonalds, then go home and play FPS games until passing out".

why do people think I am 16 and work at Mcdonalds. i retired from working class in the year 2006.I started working at the age of 14 with after school work programs .my first full time job was when I hit 16 so you do the math .plus my main job now is being my father driver .which in turns gives me about 10+ hours of video gaming and posting here as well as a bigger pay check if I was still working in the working class
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#102Scooby510Posted 12/30/2012 2:15:00 PM
djwagon posted...
CynicalZealot posted...
djwagon posted...
magablaster17 posted...
Some people actually have jobs and cant play games 5+ hours a day

first off thanks for taking over as worst grammar on here and second i have a job and can still play for 5+ hours a day

What I'm reading here:

"I have tons of free time to play video games, even after work, because I have no offline friends, nothing resembling a social life, and I validate my entire existence based on how well I do in digital paintball".

May not be true in your case, but that's still going to be the perception of more "normal" people to your statement. Especially if you are older than 16 and are expected to have social and financial responsibilities beyond "work at McDonalds, then go home and play FPS games until passing out".

why do people think I am 16 and work at Mcdonalds. i retired from working class in the year 2006.I started working at the age of 14 with after school work programs .my first full time job was when I hit 16 so you do the math .plus my main job now is being my father driver .which in turns gives me about 10+ hours of video gaming and posting here as well as a bigger pay check if I was still working in the working class

cool story bro
---
GT: Ayy Scooby
#103WBH420Posted 12/30/2012 2:16:38 PM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
Isn't it kind of counterproductive for avid gamers to more-or-less applaud a hindrance in gaming development even if the particular facet doesn't interest them?

Or do we just hate our hobbies?

Good point.
---
"I am the one who knocks" - Heisenberg-
#104MlCKHEADPosted 12/30/2012 2:27:23 PM
Damn chino wearing casuals.
#105lderivedxPosted 12/30/2012 2:36:23 PM
Wow people are mad that some people don't like being horrid at their hobby.
#106CharocksPosted 12/30/2012 4:49:14 PM
NeeTama posted...
And nothing of real value was lost.

+1
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#107NeeTamaPosted 12/30/2012 4:58:07 PM
lderivedx posted...

or OR, we've become SERIOUSLY jaded when dealing with the majority of MLG lovers that feel the need to insult and talk down to everyone who does not partake of their personal choice, i.e. MLG.

Ya get what you put out, and it seems like every time I hold a conversation who associates themselves with MLG, they feel the strong need to belittle or insult me in the most immature ways possible.
#108jakethenoobPosted 12/30/2012 4:59:35 PM
Someone needs to Photoshop some Gunnars and Turtle Beaches on this.

http://s6.postimage.org/ttq9outj5/MLG.jpg
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#109Pro7oPosted 12/30/2012 5:00:23 PM
reach wasnt competitive and neither is halo 4.
---
"Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad"
#110bd0g5Posted 12/30/2012 5:02:16 PM
NeeTama posted...
lderivedx posted...

or OR, we've become SERIOUSLY jaded when dealing with the majority of MLG lovers that feel the need to insult and talk down to everyone who does not partake of their personal choice, i.e. MLG.

Ya get what you put out, and it seems like every time I hold a conversation who associates themselves with MLG, they feel the strong need to belittle or insult me in the most immature ways possible.

This is seriously the worst argument, in 150+ games of MLG in reach I haven't heard a single person talk ****. Stop being so butthurt for no reason.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo