MLG drops Halo 4 off the Pro Circuit, thanks to Virgin Gaming.

#191iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 12:45:57 PM
That message was pulled off of waypoint, not made up. The official virgin guy posted it there. This could easily be an imposter but the post is real.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#192lderivedxPosted 1/2/2013 1:18:41 PM(edited)
Haven't met or talked to anyone from MLG to make me think differently.

Presupposes you know what is important.

Oh my you spend a lot more time playing games than I do. Are you sure you know what's important?
---
If you still have any problems with my post I highly recommend you get over it. - Navex
GT: i derive dx
#193iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 12:47:00 PM
Also, virgin is a joke. Someone asked about hosting lans since they're basically blocking MLG from doing it and they just responded with "lets not get ahead of ourselves."
---
#194VectorChaosPosted 1/2/2013 12:48:33 PM
I've seen people actually involved with game companies and the like post on GameFAQs, their accounts are labelled to differentiate them from Joe Troll here trying to pretend he's representing some company.
---
PSN: VectorChaos || WTF || XBL: Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
#195bd0g5Posted 1/2/2013 12:56:45 PM
VectorChaos posted...
I've seen people actually involved with game companies and the like post on GameFAQs, their accounts are labelled to differentiate them from Joe Troll here trying to pretend he's representing some company.

He'll have to ask SBallen to make him a VIP account.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#196darren19822000Posted 1/2/2013 1:27:24 PM
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Are you implying if someone is good enough to make attending MLG events worthwhile, they don't know what is important in life?

they are normal people just like you and me. its just that they enjoy a chance at making some cash doing something they love. its amazing how quick people are to just judge others before talking to them or actually getting to know them. sure a few pros might be rude at a tourney. they arent there to talk to you, they are there to win money. for you to just lump everyone into the same group as the few you may have come in contact with is just stupid. so every single pastor is a pedaphile? every colored person is in a gang? come on man every person is different.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#197SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/2/2013 1:34:59 PM
darren19822000 posted...
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Are you implying if someone is good enough to make attending MLG events worthwhile, they don't know what is important in life?

they are normal people just like you and me. its just that they enjoy a chance at making some cash doing something they love. its amazing how quick people are to just judge others before talking to them or actually getting to know them. sure a few pros might be rude at a tourney. they arent there to talk to you, they are there to win money. for you to just lump everyone into the same group as the few you may have come in contact with is just stupid. so every single pastor is a pedaphile? every colored person is in a gang? come on man every person is different.

DAT LOGIC
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#198lderivedxPosted 1/2/2013 1:36:02 PM
DAT LOGIC

It's not going to work.

He's either trolling or delusional, since he's insulting MLG players when he has nearly 100k gamerscore.
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#199tubb311Posted 1/2/2013 2:55:24 PM
so...... has this guys twitter account exploded w/ angry tweets from halo fans yet?
#200iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 2:57:35 PM
tubb311 posted...
so...... has this guys twitter account exploded w/ angry tweets from halo fans yet?

Surpsingly, hes answering a lot of questions nicely
---