MLG drops Halo 4 off the Pro Circuit, thanks to Virgin Gaming.

#201galv0Posted 1/2/2013 2:59:16 PM
How many freaking leagues are there? The only league I ever followed was CAL.

MLG, ALG, Virgin Gaming.. what a joke.
---
Noobs -_-
#202tubb311Posted 1/2/2013 2:59:53 PM
"Update [Regarding LAN Tourney]

First, thanks for the welcome. I understand where and how you guys feel, and believe me when I say that Iíll be reading all comments. Even the bad ones. :)

I canít always reply, or catch every conversation. If thereís something that you want Virgin Gaming to know, Iíll always be your medium. You may just have to catch me on Twitter from time to time.

Regarding getting ahead of ourselves, I only meant that in regards to that posterís speculation of Halo 4 on the MLG circuit. For obvious reasons, I simply cannot participate in that sort of conversation.

As far as LAN events go, we have the ability to do so. In little over a month weíll be giving away a million dollars in Las Vegas for our Challenge Series live final. That tournament (unlike how some of you feel about the Infinity Challenge) will indeed crown the best gamer on Madden NFL 13, FIFA 13, and NHL 13. Iíll include a video of last yearís event below.

The only promise I can make you guys is that I will be here for you to reach out to (good or bad!), and that Virgin Gaming will sincerely consider any and all feedback for future events.

The video: http://youtu.be/rhPZbUXadX0

Carl"

Source: http://www.halocouncil.com/news/2843
#203demonicshockPosted 1/2/2013 2:59:59 PM
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
Major League Virgin Gaming lololololololol

rofl
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
GT: cemetery ghoul
#204demonicshockPosted 1/2/2013 3:00:56 PM
I'm glad you all are here posting things
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
GT: cemetery ghoul
#205iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 3:01:38 PM
what in the hell is CAL

MLG was the first halo league and has halo at all but 2 events in their history

AGL sprouted after MLG dropped halo reach in 2011 and has had 2 events and is having another on january 25th

Virgin gaming just secretly signed a contract with microsoft was halo 4 was being developed and is hosting that play as much as you can challenge right now
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#206xoAxeloxPosted 1/2/2013 3:05:44 PM
cal = cyber amateur league for counter strike players

only people with decent taste in video games would know of it
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#207SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/2/2013 3:20:04 PM
lderivedx posted...
DAT LOGIC

It's not going to work.

He's either trolling or delusional, since he's insulting MLG players when he has nearly 100k gamerscore.

>.> was talking about Darrens rebuttal to "all MLG players are dick heads".
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#208lderivedxPosted 1/2/2013 3:22:38 PM
>.> was talking about Darrens rebuttal to "all MLG players are dick heads".

I realize that.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD
#209Scooby510Posted 1/2/2013 3:24:02 PM
xoAxelox posted...
cal = cyber amateur league for counter strike players

only people with decent taste in video games would know of it

I'm a better counter strike player than you.
---
GT: Ayy Scooby
#210metalclashPosted 1/2/2013 3:29:44 PM
That tournament (unlike how some of you feel about the Infinity Challenge) will indeed crown the best gamer on Madden NFL 13, FIFA 13, and NHL 13.

Wowwwwww. The best video game player of sports games. I wonder what Messi would say about this.
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.