MLG drops Halo 4 off the Pro Circuit, thanks to Virgin Gaming.

#211galv0Posted 1/3/2013 5:10:32 AM
xoAxelox posted...
cal = cyber amateur league for counter strike players

only people with decent taste in video games would know of it

Haha, nice.

iRGush posted...
what in the hell is CAL

See: signature.
---
Noobs -_-
#212pure_pervPosted 1/3/2013 7:49:46 AM
Im a huge counter strike fan. i've played since 1.6 and i didn't know what CAL meant. I guess i just have a life outside the video game world
---
sort iz a bucket
#213Moody_DroidPosted 1/3/2013 8:41:19 AM
VG Carl posted..
"The only promise I can make you guys is that I will be here for you to reach out to (good or bad!), and that Virgin Gaming will sincerely consider any and all feedback for future events.

Carl"

will you? if you had a legitimate halo 4 tournament with competitive rulesets, where are you going to get these rules and gametypes from? MLG has always had Halo's best competitive gametypes and settings.

virgin gaming is in a terrible situation because if they don't use MLG rules, they're using inferior settings that tarnish the alleged legitimacy of a competitive tournament.
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR ~Fhos
#214iRGushPosted 1/3/2013 8:46:48 AM(edited)
I think its actually the Virgin guy here. Same username was made on waypoint. Hes been doing a crapload of PR fluff because of the whole MLG situation essentially pissing off the people who like MLG. He was even on ninja's stream yeserday talking to him and ghostayme about the future of the tournament. I'm just going to say that no one should get their hopes up until something is delivered.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#215galv0Posted 1/3/2013 9:35:39 AM
pure_perv posted...
Im a huge counter strike fan. i've played since 1.6 and i didn't know what CAL meant. I guess i just have a life outside the video game world

"Huge" Counter-Strike fans played well before 1.6... I STOPPED at 1.6...

You clearly aren't a huge CS fan, and I'm not surprised that you didn't know what CAL was.
---
Noobs -_-
#216DSquariusPosted 1/3/2013 9:36:47 AM
pure_perv posted...

"Huge" Counter-Strike fans played well before 1.6... I STOPPED at 1.6...

You clearly aren't a huge CS fan, and I'm not surprised that you didn't know what CAL was.

Bazing!
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#217iRGushPosted 1/3/2013 9:36:54 AM
pure_perv posted...

Being unknowedgable about something =/= you have a life
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#218bd0g5Posted 1/3/2013 10:37:12 AM
iRGush posted...
pure_perv posted...

Being unknowedgable about something =/= you have a life

are you doubting the life card stop it
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#219Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/3/2013 1:25:44 PM
im a huge CS dork. In fact im thinking about buying GO. It will be the first I've played.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 11-5
#220jakethenoobPosted 1/3/2013 1:36:00 PM
xoAxelox posted...
cal = cyber amateur league for counter strike players

only people with decent taste in video games would know of it

Or hipsters
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/