MLG drops Halo 4 off the Pro Circuit, thanks to Virgin Gaming.

#221SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 3:30:51 PM
https://twitter.com/VG_Carl/status/286969676561530880

OOOOOOOO WAWAAA AA
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#222bd0g5Posted 1/3/2013 3:40:36 PM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...

OOOOOOOO WAWAAA AA

Wow this guy might actually care? That's awesome.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#223iRGushPosted 1/3/2013 5:30:25 PM

OOOOOOOO WAWAAA AA

Unfortunately I have to call this one.

MLG is heavily invested in Gamebattles. Virgin Gaming is a direct competitor with Gamebattles.

Now, I'll speculate and make assumptions. Virgin Gaming, not having any live tournament experience, would opt to handle the online portion, holding online qualifiers. They would then ask MLG to handle the live event, because that is MLG's expertise.

Sundance, being so heavily invested in Gamebattles, would have to say no, because as a business he would be agreeing to allow his competitor to steal his sales by potential Halo Gamebattles players to switching over to the Virgin Gaming ladders.

It's as close to a win/win for Virgin Gaming as it can get.

Either MLG says no to this deal, and Sundance once again looks like the "Halo villian" and Virgin Gaming looks like the hero, or Sundance says yes to this deal and loses a huge portion of MLG's Gamebattles sales and participation, and loses even more money by being the one responsible for the live event.

Now, is this exactly how it's going to be? No, that's just my speculation on the matter. Who knows, maybe Virgin Gaming would recoup some of the costs for MLG?

However, Virgin Gaming is definitely backing MLG into a corner with this one.

not my words but a reality check none the less
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#224xplayer55Posted 1/3/2013 5:44:14 PM
iRGush posted...

OOOOOOOO WAWAAA AA

Unfortunately I have to call this one.

MLG is heavily invested in Gamebattles. Virgin Gaming is a direct competitor with Gamebattles.

Now, I'll speculate and make assumptions. Virgin Gaming, not having any live tournament experience, would opt to handle the online portion, holding online qualifiers. They would then ask MLG to handle the live event, because that is MLG's expertise.

Sundance, being so heavily invested in Gamebattles, would have to say no, because as a business he would be agreeing to allow his competitor to steal his sales by potential Halo Gamebattles players to switching over to the Virgin Gaming ladders.

It's as close to a win/win for Virgin Gaming as it can get.

Either MLG says no to this deal, and Sundance once again looks like the "Halo villian" and Virgin Gaming looks like the hero, or Sundance says yes to this deal and loses a huge portion of MLG's Gamebattles sales and participation, and loses even more money by being the one responsible for the live event.

Now, is this exactly how it's going to be? No, that's just my speculation on the matter. Who knows, maybe Virgin Gaming would recoup some of the costs for MLG?

However, Virgin Gaming is definitely backing MLG into a corner with this one.

not my words but a reality check none the less

If only VG would offer some compensation...
---
I'll Bing your Yahoo with my Google...
Currently Playing: A Game
#225marshyboy98Posted 1/4/2013 9:26:42 AM
Hey guys. Ive got a 14 day xb live trial sitting here, and as i already have live, i was wondering if anybody is willing to swap a specialization code for it?
#226Asherlee10Posted 1/4/2013 9:30:34 AM
marshyboy98 posted...
Hey guys. Ive got a 14 day xb live trial sitting here, and as i already have live, i was wondering if anybody is willing to swap a specialization code for it?

lol what is this?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#227AurawhispererPosted 1/4/2013 9:42:21 AM
I never understood MLG till bo2. And honestly, how halo 4 is built up, MLG would be a joke. This game has already lost its competitive play
#228Moody_DroidPosted 1/5/2013 10:58:10 AM
So instead of having Halo players' best interests at heart, Virgin Gaming is just another business venture whose sole interest is making money.

Thanks, Carl. The entire competitive Halo community appreciates what Virgin Gaming has just done to the one legitimately good gaming tournament company out there.
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR ~Fhos
#229__balePosted 1/5/2013 11:01:06 AM
sorry but i refuse to play in any tournament run by a company called virgin gaming
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#230iRGushPosted 1/5/2013 11:04:09 AM
__bale posted...
sorry but i refuse to play in any tournament run by a company called virgin gaming

why dont you want to be a virgin champion
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.