MLG drops Halo 4 off the Pro Circuit, thanks to Virgin Gaming.

#51XioJenesisPosted 12/30/2012 12:30:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLuIKI37zdk

/endtopic
---
Your God is as real as the Tooth Fairy. Deal with it.
#52SoLoRiGiNaToRPosted 12/30/2012 12:32:30 AM
OGRES, Walshy, and T2 probably the only ones that got any sort of profit in their time, and moreso for Walshy & T2 because they had outside deals (Walshy & Red Bull, T2 & Mountain Dew after his 2008 Finals win & he had a stint w/ G4 too I believe)

Kinda sad that the circumstances lead to MLG dropping Halo because they couldn't broadcast it. Wasn't there a similar situation where Nintendo had rights to prevent MLG from broadcasting Smash Bros. Brawl? (yeah lol Brawl) Either way, CoD is fun to play, but terrible to watch, don't see how you can remedy that.
---
- Rinbu Revolution -
Playing: ME3, LoL, SSF4 AE 2012
#53ViperOfDornePosted 12/30/2012 12:36:04 AM(edited)
Sahduk posted...
NeeTama posted...
Sahduk posted...
I am better than all of you in ever single wait

"Ever single wait" huh?

u want some of this sun i may be frm phillipine but ill show u why no1 fite like we fite

Lol that might have been scary before Pacquiao got knocked the f out. Now, not so much.

Just kidding, I was glad to gloat to my wife, who is from Baguio, but I was sad to see him go down like that. Smh
#54zerooo0Posted 12/30/2012 12:51:37 AM
Eh, MLG is a joke to me so no value lost. I mean seriously look at how much stuff they have banned from CoD, and other FPS games.

Black Ops
Flack Jacket-so stupid
Decoy Grenades
Flamethrower-But Master Key is AOKAY with them. Completely laughable.
Warlord(2 Attachments)-This is just silly

MW3
Riot Shield- I mean nothing else needs to be said here. The Riot Shield didn't even work half the time?

Black Ops 2
Assault Shield-Again Riot Shield lol
Trophy System-Again just lol
Awareness-When it doesn't even work on that game
Flack Jacket-Again lol
Overkill-So laughable

MLG is a complete joke. I feel sorry for anyone who takes it seriously.
---
Games I'm looking forward to:Lightning Returns:FFXIII,MGR:R,GTA5,Bioshock Infinite,and TLOU
#55LandonioPosted 12/30/2012 12:57:40 AM
^Them putting CoD on the circuit to begin with is much more laughable.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Oblivion: GOTY, The Walking Dead, Resident Evil 4: HD, 3rd Strike: Online
#56SierraReiPosted 12/30/2012 12:58:21 AM
I never did like MLG rulesets for Halo. Sucked the fun right out of the game.
#57singhellotakuPosted 12/30/2012 12:58:37 AM
yeah but who cares about MLG? seriously people
#58BurstBearPosted 12/30/2012 12:59:18 AM
And nothing of value was lost. (the MLG players, I mean.)
#59Bigtymer113Posted 12/30/2012 1:01:30 AM
Black Ops
Flack Jacket-so stupid

If you get hit with a grenade and live because of FJ, than that is what is considered to be not being penalized for your mistakes.

Decoy Grenades

Promotes camping

Why, if they are striving for a competitive game, have a flamethrower in it? It just isn't necessary in CoD and promotes camping with its limited range.

So guns aren't overpowered and cheap combinations can be exploited

MW3
Riot Shield- I mean nothing else needs to be said here. The Riot Shield didn't even work half the time?

Promotes camping

Black Ops 2
Flack Jacket-Again lol
Overkill-So laughable

I haven't played BO2 that much to really comment on these, but again most of the bans are put into place to make the game on the most competitive and even playing field as possible. Don't like their gametypes? THEN DON'T PLAY THEM.

ur mum is a joek LOLz (lulz)
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#60zerooo0Posted 12/30/2012 1:17:28 AM
Bigtymer113 posted...
Black Ops
Flack Jacket-so stupid

If you get hit with a grenade and live because of FJ, than that is what is considered to be not being penalized for your mistakes.

Decoy Grenades

Promotes camping

Why, if they are striving for a competitive game, have a flamethrower in it? It just isn't necessary in CoD and promotes camping with its limited range.

So guns aren't overpowered and cheap combinations can be exploited

MW3

Promotes camping

Black Ops 2
Flack Jacket-Again lol
Overkill-So laughable

I haven't played BO2 that much to really comment on these, but again most of the bans are put into place to make the game on the most competitive and even playing field as possible. Don't like their gametypes? THEN DON'T PLAY THEM.

ur mum is a joek LOLz (lulz)

The counters you give are laughable. Seriously Riot Shield? Lol, every person that I've ever seen using a Riot Shield has always been a rusher.It barely even works half the time since you can knife straight through it, or shoot at the feet or side.(Seriously not that hard to counter)FJ is laughable because that's WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO. For the reason that you give the Flamethrower same can be said about the MasterKey or for anything for that matter. Irritates ya then just adapt around it.

People that don't do MLG I think are even more MLG since they have more stuff they have to be worried about, and they can adapt better. Sure they can use cheap tactics, but that makes for the opposition to ADAPT around it.

You know what I got a new acronym for MLG. I'm gonna call it ICALG for I Can't Adapt League Gaming.
---
Games I'm looking forward to:Lightning Returns:FFXIII,MGR:R,GTA5,Bioshock Infinite,and TLOU